Greetings!

Started by fjshrr5, October 01, 2014, 06:08:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fjshrr5

FJS here,

Hope you are all doing great, I've been looking at this site for some time now, and just recently made an account.
I rather enjoy all of the resources provided here, And the community from post i've is pretty helpful. I've been toying around with RPG maker XP.
And it's pretty fun IMO. I've always wanted to have part in some form of game development and all the fun stuff. But never really took any steps.
So i suppose RPG maker XP is my baby step. :)

Anyways, Yep.. My name is Frank or FJS if you would. I'm 22 years old, I'm a father of two, And i'm pretty boring! Hail and well met!

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

WhiteRose

No one here is truly boring, yourself included. Welcome to Chaos Project! It's great to meet you. :)

Ryex

Welcome to Chaos! (I dont know, I might just be boring from how many times I've repeated this greeting...)
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

KK20

Glad you found us! Hope you continue to learn and become an expert like some of us.

And wow, 2 kids already? I can barely take care of myself at this age :P

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

fjshrr5

yep two kids! and surprisingly my hair isn't grey yet! Lol it gets crazy trust me :D

Thanks for the warm welcome all!

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: WhiteRose on October 01, 2014, 09:55:20 pm
No one here is truly boring

Speak for yourself.

I'm boring as fuck.

PhoenixFire

I myself only have one child, but she's quite a handful, so I commend you for that. Welcome to the boards, I'm sure you'll like it here. And contrary to the seemingly heartfelt protests, noone here is boring; I personally think everyone here has something to contribute, even if they themselves don't think so.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?