[RPGXP]Touhou Fangame : Touhou - Miracle of the ancient gods

Started by Wolyafa, October 03, 2014, 08:20:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolyafa

First of : Touhou is a series of japanese shoot em ups (Danmaku)
More info here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touhou_Project

Most of the time, you'll be playing as Reimu, but there will be added sidequests where you can controll other characters such as
Marisa, Alice, Cirno etc.

There isn't much plot so far, so im looking for ideas and such...

Things that I had in mind about the setting :

- The game takes place after the events of Touhou 13 - Ten Desires
- You will get optional boss battles depending on your choices
(ex : You can choose between Miko or Byakuren, the one you help will be in your party later, the other your boss battle :3)
- you will meet some older Touhou characters again :3

Features :
- Danmaku like system (You can shoot stuff, enemys can shoot too ;-) )
- Classis Action RPG elements, like known from Seiken Densetsu and such...
- Puzzle elements
- Equipment Based Spell System

Any suggestions here please!

Also, here's a link to the Demo : https://mega.co.nz/#!tVMhjBaa!BQNOYBgESbWnPogbTYmgsMGtk5UOpvc5OXF0J0YqZsg

Soulshaker3

So i played for a bit and here are my toughts atm:

In the intro was very good I got impressed but a good background would be even cooler there.
The characters don't go well with the maps, the map-style is so shadowy and dark in general and the characters are too bright try decreasing the brightness of them.
In the controls part the big 'Controls' words is cut in half.
Some maps have really poor mapping at least 2 or 3 are an open field with nothing but just grass try adding some things to them or make them smaller.
And finally you're missing an Audio file called "Menu repeat " or something like that.

Overall I enjoyed what I played of the game the positions of the UI could be a little modified to look better in the game but I can live with that. As I said i really enjoyed the intro and you've my congratilations on the game itself.

PS: Try adding more information to the topic I never saw that anime so I don't know what's going on and put some screenshots up aswell.
Hellow?

HydrangeaX

can u please add some screenshot's? that  would be nice.. :D

Blizzard

This topic is quite old and the user isn't active at this forum anymore.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.