[Unity] Sugoi Princess Ushiko [COMPLETE GAME]

Started by Ranquil, November 23, 2014, 06:19:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranquil

November 23, 2014, 06:19:25 pm Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 03:50:48 am by Ranquil
A game made for Indies VS PewDiePie.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Help the sugoi Princess Ushiko save Prince Benedick III to win his hand and half the kingdom!
and dont lose your sanity on the way jesus christ try to stay sane after playing this like omg

Download the game from here!

Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Zexion

Your game h8s me. I try to press enter after woman finish talkin, no let!

Ranquil

November 24, 2014, 03:47:31 am #2 Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 10:57:17 am by Ranquil
It looks like pressing Enter during the screen with the Prince works only before the PRESS ENTER text appears. It worked fine in Unity but apparently it doesn't work in the complete build. ;___; Just press Enter before the text appears and you'll go to Level 1.
Also, on some computers you can't go anywhere from the credits. It's supposed to transfer you to the title screen when you press Enter there. On some computers it works and on some it doesn't.
It's also best to use the biggest resolution you can, otherwise the Prince scene might not register any button at all and the credits scene might cut a lot of the text off.

We are truly sorry for these bugs. There are even more bugs out there that were noticed only after the release.
Gotta catch 'em all! :3

//Feel free to vote the game! Just log in to Game Jolt (if you don't have an account there, you can log in there with Facebook or Twitter), go here and vote.
We'd be very happy if you did that. :3
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Ranquil

Because double-posts are cool. even though I'm already the last poster the whole board, so...

The game now has a web build so it can now be played on the game page! Try it out! :3

Ranquil

Oh yeah, it just occured to me to inform about this.

This game is ready to be moved to the Projects section. :)