RMVXA On Sale through Steam for 24 hours!

Started by PhoenixFire, December 23, 2014, 01:34:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixFire

Details here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/220700/

TL;DR VXAce is on sale for 80% off right now, coming down to 13.99, or 41.99 for a 4 pack if you're feeling generous :D

Thought you should all know :)
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

NamMTrip

Wow Wow !!! Amazing . How can you do it? I never see.

Blizzard

You're a bit late. The sale has been over for almost 2 months.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

PhoenixFire

Unless you're truly just a spam-bot, and in which case my words fall on deaf ears, please look at the date on posts, and kindly read the rules before posting like this. This is the second topic you have necro-posted in, with nothing to contribute of value to either topic, nor relevant discussion. Blizz already beat me to the actual locking, but topic is locked.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?