Today, August 4th, is a Very Special Day

Started by Aqua, August 03, 2008, 11:01:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqua

August 03, 2008, 11:01:22 pm Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 10:36:52 am by Aqua
Happy Birthday Blizzard!!!

Woohoo on becoming 22!!!

I hope you enjoy your birthday after all the hard work you do for us!

Juan

August 03, 2008, 11:01:58 pm #1 Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 02:39:23 pm by Juan
Happy Birthday Blizzard!
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Starrodkirby86

August 03, 2008, 11:08:26 pm #2 Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 11:10:52 pm by Starrodkirby86
First, for the few people that originally saw the two threads...Juan and Aqua raced, Aqua won by 36 or so seconds. Secondly, I congratulate Blizzard for his 22nd Birthday. I hope you will obtain lots of presents, and we'll see how the people of Chaos-Project will start going with a concoction of their own.

Note that, after Blizzard's birthday, we'll have other special birthdays. Don't want to say this since it's mean but...I don't think we should have threads for those people too. Who knows.

Hopefully Blizzard you won't be giving us a present but we'll give you a big present. ;)

EDIT: Stop pointing things out for me Aqua, you're not my mom! >:O

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Valcos

August 03, 2008, 11:16:01 pm #3 Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 11:17:32 pm by Valcos
WooHoo Happy Birthday                 Blizzard! 

:haha: Hope you enjoy your special day! Party!! :D
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Ryex

August 03, 2008, 11:24:59 pm #4 Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 11:26:29 pm by Ryex
WOOT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

DeathLock

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLIZZARD!

One year closer to dieing. ^_^

Blizzard

Lol, thank you, guys. ^_^

@Aqua: It's August, the 4th. :P
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

DeathLock

Diokatsu

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Aqua

August 04, 2008, 10:36:40 am #10 Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 10:51:57 am by Aqua
Errr... I just looked at my calendar when I made this and it was August 3rd...  Being being very tired forgot to change the date to match your time :P

Starrodkirby86

August 04, 2008, 11:07:22 am #11 Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 11:08:11 am by Starrodkirby86
It doesn't matter considering that the time used for creations changes to everyone's specific forum time. So what you see is -3 hours of what I see (Because we live that far apart, you know?). Kind of hard to explain for me right now in the morning...

If you were to count towards Blizzard's time in Croatia, it would be his birthday. On the other side, I just think you pulled a blonde moment Aqua. :P

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

KultzRDC

happy b-day Blizz  :cake: (y did no 1 use this emo yet  :O.o: :O.o: :O.o:)

Caro Ru Lushe

Starrodkirby86

Awww she's cute stuff...But wait. Don't you mean Present for Blizzard? :P And I want a present like that...>_<

Instead all I get is some crummy happy birthday post. That really stinks and all. :/ Oh well.

Fantasist

August 04, 2008, 01:17:31 pm #15 Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 01:19:11 pm by Fantasist
Happy Birthday Blizz!

:cake:

:beer:   :buddy: 
:rockit: :dj: :rockit:
:dance:
:clap:
:rite: :up: :shaft:

Good luck this year pal, you're a professional now :D
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Diokatsu

Sweet Aqua pulled a blonde moment... I feel less retarded....nah i still fell dumb but w/e

Caro, you piece o' poo....... i better something damn good 4 my birthday

Diokatsu

lol you link to a topic thats both locked and linked back 2 here...... i applaude you