Fantasy I - The God Sword How to Beat the Game Tutorial

Started by Shadecat, February 07, 2015, 06:33:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadecat

Tutorial IV: Go Right and Kill the Evil Fantasy Then Talk to the Lancer.
Gralssland: Take a Tour of the Lobby and Then Take a Chest That has 50 Save Slot's and a Lobby Card.
Training Room: Go Back to Gralssland Then Unlock a Gate Then it Gives you 240 Gold.
Gralssland: Go Around like a Circle.
The Top of the Mountain: Go Left Then Go Up Like a Spider and Solve the Switch Puzzle Then Go Right.
Guard's Wood: Kill the Evil Guard Then Go Up.
Bottom of the Tree: Go Right and Kill the Evil Guard Then Go Right to The Central of the Puzzle Line.
Evil King's Castle: Go Up Then Choose the 3 Doors - Door 1: Kill Evil Healer And Kill Evil Master Guard And Kill The Evil Guard. - Door 2: Go To The Top and Down Tile's to 3 Then Go Right by 2 Tile's or Go Left by 2 Tile's Then Go Up Then Go Down Then Find The Switch Then Shake's Come Out Then Go By Line of Left and Right And Down Then Touch The Block Then Go Back Then Solve the Puzzle Then Touch The Switch Then Go Back Down Then Go Right Then Go By Line Up And Down And Right. - Door 3: Kill Evil Greater Attack. - Then Go Up Then Left Then Up And Open all 3 Floor Doors.
Evil King's Castle Roof: Kill Evil King.
Ice Cave: Go To The Right-Top Then Solve the Puzzle of Ice Then Go To The Right Then The Teleport Spot Should Be Invisible Then Find The Teleport Spot.
Icey Cave of the Bottom: Kill Evil Ice Fantasy And Kill Evil Icey And Kill Evil Spliter's Then Go Right.
Bottom 2 Icey Cave: Find a Hole on The Top.
Evil Ice King's Castle: Complete all Puzzles as you Can Then Go To the Top to The Evil Ice King Then Kill Evil Ice King.
Water Dungeon: Go to The Right Then Break The Prison Then Free All 2 Friendly Character's and Unlock a Switch Then Go Up Then Go Left Then Unlock a Chest.
Water Plains: Kill 2 Evil Water Fantasy's Then Kill a Evil Water Fairy Then Find a Chess Block.
Water Dungeon: Go To The Top Then The Right or Go Left Then Find a Locked Chain Door Then Figure out a Code.
Evil Water Mage's Entrance to the Fortress: Kill Evil Water Fantasy.
Evil Water Mage's Fortress: Find a Section 3 Door Then Find The Ice Age Book Then Read The Ice Age Book.
Evil Water Mage's Roof: Kill Evil Water Mage.
Gold Mines: Don't Get Trapped Then Talk To The Common Lancer Then Don't Get Trapped Then Go Up. If You Get Trapped Then Press The Escape Key Then End Game.
Gold Mines Exit: Go To The Right.
Evil Water King's Castle: Go Right Then Kill Evil Water King.
Desert Land's: Go Right Then Up.
Desert Underland's: Turn on Skull Then Go To land of Skull's Then Go To The Switch Then Kill Evil Earth Fantasy's out of your Way Then To Land of Megao.
Megaland's: Kill Evil Armored Earth Fantasy.
Desert Land's: Go Up.
Evil Earth Mage's Fortress: Go Up Then Kill Evil Earth Fantasy's Then Find your Way Out.
Evil Earth Mage's Roof: Kill Evil Earth Mage.
Village House Ground: Go Up.
Village House F1: Go To The Top-Right.
Village: Find Your Way Out.
Evil Earth King's Castle: Go Up Then Go Right Then Go Up Then Kill Evil Earth King.
Volcano of Underground: Complete The Puzzle Then Jump Though Rocks Then Go Very Slow With The Very Slow Flames.
Volcano of Northern: Go Left And Up and Complete The Jumping Puzzle.
Volcano of F1: Complete the Puzzle Then Complete the Code.
Outer Volcano: Go Around.
Evil Fire Shield's Tower F1: Find The Passageway To F2 Then Kill Evil Fire Magma.
Evil Fire Shield's Tower F2: Find The Passageway Then Kill Evil Fire Shield.
Fire Forest: Kill The Evil Fire Fantasy's Then Push The Chest.
Evil Fire King's Castle: Complete The Puzzle Then Go Up Then Complete the Jumping Puzzle Then Kill Evil Fire King.
Windland: Go Right Then the Wind Starts Blowing.
Windland Isle: Go Down Then the Wind Starts Blowing.
Windland Isle Emerald Mines: Go Right-Top Then Kill Evil Armored Poison Wind Fantasy.
Evil Wind Shield's Tower F1: Find The Evil Visible Wind Fantasy And Kill Evil Visible Wind Fantasy.
Evil Wind Shield's Tower F2: Find Evil Wind Shield And Kill Evil Wind Shield.
Wind Forest: Go Down Then the Wind Starts Blowing.
Evil Wind Mage's Fortress: Kill Evil Wind Mage.
Gold Mines Exit: Go Down Then Go Left Then Find The Door.
Evil Wind King's Castle: Go Up Then Go Left Then Complete The Puzzle Then Kill Evil Wind King.
Training Room: Find Evil Wind Portal Then Kill Evil Wind Portal.
Thunder Woods: Go to The Chain Vault.
Chain Vault B1: Find The Stairs Down and Don't Drown.
Chain Vault B2: Kill Evil Assasain Thunder Fantasy.
Swampy Land: Find The Fish Hunter And Kill The Fish Hunter And Go Down.
Thunder Beach: Find Queen Shadecat and Challenge Queen Shadecat.
Gralssland: Find Queen Shadecat's Portal and Kill Queen Shadecat's Portal.
Queen Shadecat's Dimension F1: Find The Crystal Then Touch The Crystal.
Queen Shadecat's Fortress: Kill All Chapter Foe's.
Queen Shadecat's Dimension F2: Go To the Top-Left Then Find The Crystal Then Touch The Crystal.
Queen Shadecat's Dimension F3: Kill King Wizard Then Go To King Wizard's Castle.
King Wizard's Castle: Kill Queen Shadecat.
This Profile is Just Gone.

Blizzard

This is for the original FF1, yet? I remember when I played FF Origins and it was quite confusing where you had to go at certain points in the game.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

KK20

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Shadecat

February 08, 2015, 05:26:41 pm #4 Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 01:52:51 am by Blizzard
Our Second Tutorial: *LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN*

Our Third Tutorial: *LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN*
This Profile is Just Gone.

Blizzard

I don't see the point of cross-referencing your topics together. I have removed your links. And I have removed the poll from this topic as it doesn't contain a proper question.