KindergarTen (RM Horror Game)

Started by edmondedi, March 03, 2015, 11:32:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

edmondedi

March 03, 2015, 11:32:26 am Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 05:48:11 am by edmondedi

KindergarTen
A game about an unsolved murder.

Description: The game takes place at a kindergarten, where the player is a cleaner and discovers things, which help solve the investigation. During the day, the kindergarten is open, so every morning the children are coming, and you must clean up the whole place. The kindergarten closes at 9:00 PM which means you have to be there at 8:50 PM. The game contains 5 nights of cleaning which pay you a reward of 26$ each night. Every night while cleaning, you find more and more information, that could help you solve the murder.

Important: While playing the game be very attentive. I (as the developer) was paying attention to every little piece of the game... any visual or audio sign may mean something that helps you out in your investigation. The other things about the crime, and the background behind it, need to be discovered by the player themselves.

Video Trailer:(the download link is in the description)
YouTube Video

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/KindergarTen/335571456647214

rpgmaker.net page:
http://rpgmaker.net/games/7455/

There are some pictures from the game:
Spoiler: ShowHide

KK20

Quote from: edmondedi on March 03, 2015, 11:32:26 am
You as the player allow this job, what you have found in a newspaper.
  The game contains 5 nights of cleaning for a reward of 260$.

Five Nights at Freddy's much?

There are quite a number of grammatical mistakes. Hopefully you have someone to help you out with that.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

edmondedi

:) I heard about that game. It's pretty cool, but my game is different a little (in the story and the gameplay too).
The five nights motive is present at some games, because in a week there are 5 work days.

And yes, you are right unfortunately :/ I'm not english, i'm just tired of saying after every topic that sorry for bad english  :P

Ranquil

March 03, 2015, 04:30:31 pm #3 Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 04:39:07 pm by Ranquil
Quote from: edmondedi on March 03, 2015, 02:52:32 pm
And yes, you are right unfortunately :/ I'm not english, i'm just tired of saying after every topic that sorry for bad english  :P

If that is the case, I'd really recommend you to get someone good at English to proof-read your game. You could even ask around in this forum, someone might be interested in helping with that.

//This tool might be useful with that. :)
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

edmondedi

Thanks a lot Ranquil!  :)
It's a really useful program.
Also -before everyone blames me- the dialogs and messages aren't written by me.
But in a few days i'll fix the grammar problems, and upload the fixed one.
I'm curiuos what the people think about it.
It was also posted in a facebook group (i put the link below the title), for that it has more than 500 downloads.  8-O

PhoenixFire

If Blizz will give me the mod stats in this section, at least temporarily, I'll fix up the posts for you :)

And that's fairly impressive to have 500 downloads on an RM game.. I'll take a look at it when I get the chance later tonight.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

KK20

Quote from: PhoenixFire on March 04, 2015, 05:18:14 pm
If Blizz will give me the mod stats in this section, at least temporarily, I'll fix up the posts for you :)

I was commenting about the in-game grammar (the screenshot with the job posting). No moderator rights will fix that :P

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

edmondedi

March 05, 2015, 07:41:16 am #7 Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 07:46:00 am by edmondedi
Quote from: PhoenixFire on March 04, 2015, 05:18:14 pm
And that's fairly impressive to have 500 downloads on an RM game.. I'll take a look at it when I get the chance later tonight.

Yes   :) actually i was amazed. But maybe it's because the page where it was publicated first is very popular.
I saw that the people liked it, that's why I posted it here too  :P

And KK20, thanks for warning me. I fixed the grammar problems and as soon as I can i'll update it.

Edit: The fixed version is uploaded. The download link is in the description of the trailer.

PhoenixFire

Quote from: KK20 on March 05, 2015, 02:05:00 am
I was commenting about the in-game grammar (the screenshot with the job posting). No moderator rights will fix that :P

Ah, I see; I simply noticed the large amount of grammar and structural issues in the post (fixed those up for you btw edmondedi).
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

edmondedi

Quote from: PhoenixFire on March 06, 2015, 09:33:14 am
Ah, I see; I simply noticed the large amount of grammar and structural issues in the post (fixed those up for you btw edmondedi).

Wow! It looks pretty nice!  :D
Thanks a lot!