RPG Maker MV

Started by KK20, August 07, 2015, 05:10:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KK20

I noticed a slight error in my extractor program, so I changed it to "if found //-, then this must be a new class". I'll probably mess around with it some more like being able to load those extracted files (in order) into the game.

Here's a script call list courtesy of Archeia from the RM forums: CLICKY

I'm also considering running through all the files and documenting what exactly is going on from an RGSS scripter's perspective and posting a topic on it here.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

G_G

Sweet. Having a list of calls like that is really awesome. Think I'm going to work on a quest system now. Actually having a bit of fun messing around with the code. Was a little bit frustrating getting used to it.

KK20

October 26, 2015, 09:38:51 pm #62 Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 10:38:58 pm by KK20
Just letting people know that a crack already exists and has been confirmed to work by CP members.
lol that was fast

EDIT: The one I found only works on Win 8 and 10

Other Projects

seedlord

October 27, 2015, 09:09:34 am #63 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 10:41:29 am by ForeverZer0
Found crack on 4chan

** DELETED LINKS **

ForeverZer0

Quote from: seedlord on October 27, 2015, 09:09:34 am
Found crack on 4chan

We do not post links to pirated software and other related things on this website. We are all know how to search for it via Google if we need it, and it is against the rules.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Spoofus

Kind of impressive that a crack for it out there already.

Silly Pirates, I did notice though that in the editor there is no import option, found that kinda of odd.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

KK20

It was kind of a redundant feature actually. Generally people are importing folders upon folders of graphics. Dragging those images into the respective folders streamlines the tedious process of manually importing one image at a time. The only real benefit was being able to choose a transparent color. But we're out of the Microsoft Paint era; if you can't make your image have transparency these days, why are you even making graphics in the first place?

With that said, new update explained here: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/47569-rpg-maker-mv-updates/
It also comes with a new .exe file so the crack I found is now useless. Not like it impacts me in any way (my OS is still Win7).

Other Projects

Zexion

Quote from: KK20 on October 27, 2015, 04:23:03 pm
It was kind of a redundant feature actually. Generally people are importing folders upon folders of graphics.

Like the only time I've imported anything, ever, was inquisitor's tileset. I only imported because of the blue bg and being too lazy to open them in gimp xD