Author Topic: Of Majick and History: An Introduction.  (Read 398 times)

Offline PhoenixFire

• Astral Trancist
  • LV: 6
  • ~That's an interesting notion, in it's own way~
    • View Profile
Of Majick and History: An Introduction.
« on: October 04, 2015, 08:49:11 PM »
"Hello my friend. I see you have stumbled into the world of Thaumaturge. Ah yes, I suppose you wouldn't know what's going on. Well, you see, the thing is, our world has been disconnected from yours for so long, that it's almost impossible to explain it in terms you would understand. Suffice it to say that the lands of this world are similar to yours in appearance; we have forests, mountains, valleys and oceans just the same as your Earth did. It's what's upon the lands and within the waters that set this place apart from the world you once knew. It is best explained by having you experience it yourself, and create your own path."

Thaumaturge is an open world RPG, containing an open system that allows you to succeed whether you choose the path of fighting monsters, demons and other creatures to gain experience, or alternatively, if you choose the path of a more peaceful character, gaining experience through work and other interactions. You will encounter races that seem primitive and lacking in technology compared to what you were once used to, as well as communities that have developed tools and devices that far surpass what you have ever dreamed to be possible. Lastly, you will also learn that sometimes, there is no such thing as clear-cut "good and evil" in a situation, and you must choose what you feel to be right and good, and hope that it was the right choice.

Your path is yours to forge. Choose wisely.
Next off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?