Hi there, big fan

Started by Jereth, January 03, 2016, 11:42:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jereth

Hello peoples. Long time visitor but I finally decided to join up. I'm an RMXP user and really only dabbled in RGSS for a while (my focus was C+ and Java) but I've really delved into it over the past year or so. Thanks to scripts by people like Blizzard, MoonPearl, and Ryex I've been able to reverse engineer some larger scripts and learn how to build others from scratch.

Since I find myself here a lot now, I figured rather than being anti-social I should ask any questions I have to the community who basically taught me and hopefully bring a new perspective to problems in the the future. So, thanks for having  nice community to join.

winkio

KK20

Welcome to the posse :D

You're coming in from pretty much how I started. Worked on RMXP for a year, learning Ruby from CP scripts while lurking the forums, and joined to help out others and just generally being around like-minded individuals. Hope you can make this your home like I did :)

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Zexion

:???:
Oops i clicked that on accident, but holyshit my favorite saying "???" is an emote ???
Sorry I'm late, but hello. Welcome to the best forum on the internet :P

Jereth

Quote from: Zexion on January 04, 2016, 09:29:11 am
:???:
Oops i clicked that on accident, but holyshit my favorite saying "???" is an emote ???
Sorry I'm late, but hello. Welcome to the best forum on the internet :P

I've finished the internet and I must say, it's in the running.

MarkHest