Olá! :)

Started by Denver, May 12, 2016, 01:32:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Denver

Olá, amigos! :D

You may call me Denver. I am Brazillian, so please do not mind any misspellings, OK? I do not like the official forums one bit - I think it is too much restrictive and the staff there is too much childish - so I am going to take my chances here. Do not worry, I am not a harasser. I just want to expand my knowledge and this seems to be a great place for that. Plus I am especially interested in Blizzard's RMX-OS - right now I am trying to get it to work (will probably post again soon because of that).

Well, that is all for now. See you around! :hi:

Zexion

omg my whole life i've thought ola had an "h".........my life is a lie......
Bienvenido tho

Denver

"Hola" and "bienvenido" are Spanish, hehehe! Here in Brazil we speak Portuguese, so we say "olá" and "bem-vindo" instead.  :)

Zexion

oh so my life isnt a lie

KK20

ayyy welcome to CP!

QuoteI think it is too much restrictive...

Agreed

Quote...and the staff there is too much childish

...uh oh. gaiz, quick, look professional!
*stares down Blizz*
God dammit, pull your pants up!

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Denver

Hahahahaha! After that, I suppose I used the wrong word to describe the staff in the official forums!  ::D

Juan

Welcome to CP. If you need any help feel free to ask.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Denver

Thank you very much, Juan!  :)

Blizzard

Quote from: Denver on May 12, 2016, 01:32:17 pm
too much restrictive and the staff there is too much childish

Kind of ironic. xD

:welcome:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Soulshaker3

Quote from: Zexion on May 12, 2016, 02:42:46 pm
oh so my life isnt a lie

How many times do I have to tell you that portugal is not fucking spain, literally, the EU is fucking portugal instead. The same goes for brazil and freaking argentina.

Anyways welcome, is nice to see some people from different parts of the world, altought I think we had a brazilian guy here before..
Hellow?

orochii

Well the staff in RMWeb is not that bad :/. Some are kind of jumpy at some specific topics but they are nice people.

Blizz on the other hand is our lord and saviour so start making some sacrifices to please his beard. His beard likes to screw with the word (when it's available).

Welcome to this place Denver. :^D

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

Portugal? Never heard of it.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?