Hellew o/

Started by Calicoshire, July 04, 2016, 11:40:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calicoshire

It's been awhile since I've last been on a forum, at the moment I'll just be writing this introduction before I work on my avatar/signature (plan to re-read the rules on the guidelines for those).

Currently I am going by "Calicoshire" on this site, (partially because it's to keep myself reminded of a concept I have related to RPGM),
I will commonly go by, "Agony", on other sites/games however, as it is a name I have used for awhile now.

So I'm in my 3rd (disappointing) year of university majoring in Computer Science, and thanks to the steam sale I was able to obtain RPG Maker VX Ace.
I enjoy (some aspects... thanks university for making me hate others) programming, and was inspired by games such as, "The Witch's House", "Mad Father", "LiEat" to want to create something similar to them. I like the idea of a more revealing (shocking) ending based on the player's discovery in-game. So I want to be able to accomplish a game similar to that style using the software, hopefully I am competent enough to do so.

As of now, my schedule is fairly full with assignments, games, and anime. So I might not be heavily active, nor will I be able to start on my, uh, concept for the game yet.
Once I get the story set and characters that will be involved, I shall delve deeper into the rabbit hole that is this forum!
From what I see, it looks as if I have my work cut out for me lol.

I hope I don't become a burden for this community, I've only developed very low complexity type of games in high school using Flash, VBA, and Gamemaker.
Also, apologies for any grammatical mistakes I may have made, at the moment I am just... very demoralized as I have just confirmed that the languages I've been studying at my university will not help me get a job in the state I live in... Fun fun... (That, and also the fact that the sun is not up so my brain is not working as it normally does).

Anyways, I look forward to knowing you, people seem really nice! ^.^
I hope to bask in the knowledge of your contributions.
Ehhh... I-I think that's it for an intro ._.
If not, let me know! ^.^

----
Quote from: IRL Friend after losing to me in a game of "You Don't Know Jack""How do you win by getting every question wrong!?!? HOW!?
Spoiler: ShowHide

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.