Author Topic: [XP] Heretic's Unlimited Battle Page Conditions  (Read 695 times)

Offline Heretic86

• Astral Trancist
  • LV: 29
    • View Profile
[XP] Heretic's Unlimited Battle Page Conditions
« on: August 10, 2016, 02:35:06 AM »
Heretic's Unlimited Battle Page Conditions
Authors: Heretic
Version: 1.1
Type: Battle Add-on
Key Term: Battle Add-on

Introduction

Normally, Battle Page Conditions are limited to Turn, Enemy HP, Actor HP, and Switch is ON.  This Script will allow you to use Script Conditions to determine if a Battle Event Page should run or not!

Anything that can be Scripted can be a Page Condition!  This means you can check if a specific Party Member has a specific Weapon or Armor equipped, or maybe Gold is at a certain value.  Because this allows Scripts, you can literally write your Conditions to check ANYTHING that can be evaluated with a Script!

Features

• Fully unlocks Page Conditions in the Database -> Troops Tab

Screenshots

No Screenshots.

Demo

No Demo

Script

(click to show/hide)

Instructions

To create a Custom Battle Page Condition, simply add a Comment to the Battle Page followed by your Script.

@>Comment: Condition: $game_party.actors[0].weapon_id == 12

Compatibility

This should work with any Battle System that uses Event Pages.

Credits and Thanks

• I'd like to thank Captain Jack Sparrow for coining the phrase "utterly deceptive twaddlespeak" because its funny!
  • I'd also like to thank Blizzard for hosting my Collection and other Demos

Author's Notes

I made this script a while ago, and it was included in my "Collection" but I apparently forgot to post it.

This script is NOT intended for use with Map Event Conditions.  There is another script that will work for Map Events.
Current Scripts:
Heretic's Moving Platforms

Current Demos:
Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)