Started by Ruffsta, December 12, 2017, 11:39:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruffsta

December 12, 2017, 11:39:54 pm Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 11:47:23 pm by Ruffsta
says "Read Messages" & "Send Message".. but does NOT have an option to see what was sent.. IE: "Sent Messages"... sometimes when you send something to someone, you would like to retrieve certain info, but cannot as their reply to you does not contain yer previous sent message... can we please add that to the MESSAGES tab? ty

can we also add "Add Friend" under the "MEMBERS" tab.. this way we can easiy access/communicate directly with certain people.. It would be a nice feature.
I have TONS of script ideas.. If yer a scriptor just ask me and i will help - i do NOT code scripts but if yer gonna code one of mine i will help with any questions to see it through as to how it's supposed to act/do.

KK20

See the "Sent Items"? That's what you want.

Also, buddies don't really have any extra feature on here. All that happens is when you see the online members, it bolds any buddy's name.

If you want to add buddies, just go to the Members list, find their name and view their profile, then click the Add to buddy list below their profile. There's no reason to streamline this to the Members list.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!