Author Topic: Rave Heart (Demo available)  (Read 525 times)

Offline Starmage

• Trained Member
  • LV: 3
  • Greetings, friend!! :)
    • View Profile
Rave Heart (Demo available)
« on: February 08, 2018, 02:06:39 PM »

Introduction:
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Features

- Rich background story and varieties of alien planets to explore.
- A Cast of colorful characters who each have their own interesting background stories.
- Semi-linear gameplay that rewards exploration.
- Discover different extraterrestrial races and their cultures.
- Emotionally involving story-line with interesting twists.
- Immersive Sci-fi setting.
- Gameplay that seeks to bring out the love of nostalgia from RPG gamers.
- ATB Side-view Battle System.
- Fast-paced gameplay.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 09:05:57 AM by Starmage »

Offline Starmage

• Trained Member
  • LV: 3
  • Greetings, friend!! :)
    • View Profile
Re: Rave Heart (Demo available)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 08:25:15 AM »
UPDATE!

Hello guys! You may now download the new version of the demo which includes the following changes:

- New battle system: Battle Symphony + CATB by Yami and Battle engine by Yanfly (Good bye, Tankentai SBS :( )
Reasons: While the tankentai sbs of the demo combined the Mog-hunter's atb looked really amazing (to me, at least), it has lots of incompatibility issues that is just too much of a risk in making the game buggy and crash-y. So I had to let it go, even if it hurts. :( But, thankfully, there were talented scripters that I found who have created wonderful battle systems that are able to duplicate the side-view active time battle system that I wanted for the game. They may be simple, but they're very clean and there was a bug fix patch released for the system that is done by DoubleX. So I'll stick with this for now, and hopefully, there won't be any more serious incompatibility issues. :)

- New simpler and cleaner menu as well as some smooth improvements from "Maker Systems".

- Enhanced game camera work from "Maker Systems" for a smoother and immersive experience when exploring the galaxy of Xerxes.

- A few dialogue changes that includes rephrasings and typo fixes.

- Battle system now shows enemy's atb gauge.

- The ATB is no longer real-time, which means that you may now take your time selecting your decisions in battle without the risk of the enemy wrecking havoc on you.

- Intro scroll sequences have been made a lot faster to avoid unnecessary delays.

And that's all of the changes for this version of the demo. (As far as I can remember.)

Download Demo 1.5 here:
DEMO 1.5
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 09:05:35 AM by Starmage »