Converting Rm2k3 resources to RMXP Specifications

Started by G_G, August 18, 2008, 09:58:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

Well I'm sure some of you have heard of this before and I'm not sure if any of you will find it useful. I only do this to get chipsets and autotiles and animations but its up to you how you use it.

1.Ok first you need the RMXP Resource Wizard. Resource Wizard

2. After installation, open it up and click on the folder that says project folder that contains resources must be an rm2k3 or rm2k project folder then select the folder aka that has the sub folders in it then click ok.

3. Click on additional and select the graphics you want to be converted then click its near the top right corner it says
filter, under it check super 2xSal, this will fix the transpiracy so it can be imported without it messing up graphics, it also may take awhile.

4. Then click on the folder where all the converted resources will be saved its under the Top folder.

5. When done open up rmxp project and go to resource database import the the files you wish to be imported.

Like I said I dont expect people to use it but I thought it would be good, I use it for animations and tilesets, and sometimes character sets but there really big so I resize them. Its all up to you depending if you want to use it or not.

Creditz go to whoever made this, not sure who, and not so much me because anybody could've figured it out especially with the read me. So have fun with it!