Hi

Started by Soul of chaos, January 12, 2008, 05:36:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Soul of chaos

Hello to everyone, i'm just new here, Galatea's my classmate in our
university, we both love to play rpg's, but when we finally installed rpg makers
in our pcs, we started making our own master pieces, we even made an rpg
for our Application project(a subject, that tells us to apply all our knowledge in programing and use it to create a project), sadly, our professor didn't like it(maybe because he's a game hater or maybe he has no knowledge in it). Anyway, I make games, but i'm not that good in scripting. In graphics, count me on! That's my
talent. :D

Nortos

Welcome and always glad to see someone new :D  bl about him not liking ur application project I'm sure it was good, also what r u studying at uni?

dark-archangel

Welcome to Chaos Project :D

Soul of chaos

We're both Information tech. so we're studying programming languages, like C++
html, Visual basic...

Nortos

nice oh and you might wnt to resize your avatar or just crop to get Isaac's head then resize a bit more it's a bit big (love GS :P)

Soul of chaos

;Dahahaha, okay, well do it later....

Nortos

Soul of chaos

That's it, much smaller....  :)

Soul of chaos

say, is it true that another Rpg maker was been released? ???

Nortos

January 12, 2008, 06:37:01 am #9 Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 06:37:47 am by Nortos
yeah that's good thanks :) oh and it's not released yet but it's soon we have a discussion about it in general rpg maker discussion I'll find it...http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=133.0 there it's it has link to the trial

Soul of chaos

the graphics of RMVX was simple, it's like RM2K3 remake(I guess), but what
interests me was its battler graphics(more 3d) and a more easier scripting(I don't know if it still uses Ruby scripting), others are the vehicle and dungeon generator system(which is included in RM2K3 but not in RMXP).

Fantasist

Welcome Soul of Chaos :)

RM2k3 had a dungeon generator?!
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Vell

WELCOME! ALWAYS GREAT TO SEE A GS FAN! welcome aboard to CP Forums!

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Zeriab

*hugs chaos hello*
Welcome to the CP forums ^_^

Galatea

Hehehe, Welcome Soul!  ;)

magic2345

Welcome to the forums made by the Almighty Blizzard of Script Writing and have a nice time!  :D
"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is." -Kino's Journey

"Hm...What would uncle say?....
Life is like the clouds, it has two sides and a silverlining inbetween...Like a sandwich!! When life is hard, you take a bite out of the silverlining...."
-Zuko
Characters : 3%
Mapping : 1%
Graphics : 3%
Scripts : 20%

Nortos

that name's getting around :P

Vell

it started with me.

Soul of chaos

Yes, RM2k3 has dungeon generator :)