Far from done, but it's a start

Started by Blizzard, October 02, 2008, 09:19:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Aqua

Mmm... looks good so far... :)
Can't wait till it's finished.

DeathLock

Looks real good, Blizz. Its a great start, hope to see how to finally turns out. ^_^

Juan

So far your doing a great job with the homepage. I hope it turns out good.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Shadonking

its looking good, i also cant wait till its finished.

what are you planning on doing next to it.

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Starrodkirby86

What happened to the Joomla thing? The one at the dev page!? *gasp* Is that blasted page even here?

*Checks*

NO! It's not there anymore! ;_; You monster! D:

So, what features would the homepage provide in terms of us, the end-user, and what contributions can the higher ranks or more contributive/vocal members provide to help?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

Looks great and, as Star said, what can we do to help?

Blizzard

Sadly not much. It's just a first attempt. I still need a good template for it which I will edit then. Then I need to create a component for the script database analysis and some other stuff. Then I need to make a bridge between the forum and the homepage so you can login and register at the homepage and then you're automatically logged in at the forum as well. :) But for now it will stay as it is, I have other things to do first.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

Bliz I'm getting a error whenever I try the homepage

QuoteDatabase Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Shadonking

i get the same problem, and trying a few times (or more) isnt working.

]

rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

Blizzard

The SQL database isn't working so well I guess. (._.') Funny thing is that it works fine at the forum. =/

Shadonking

its working now.  yay

so are you planning anything new for the home page

]

Blizzard

Right now I have 2 weeks of exams. Then I want to finish CP Beta 1. Might do it inbetween or after Blizz-ABS 2.0.

Shadonking

]

Diokatsu

Don't know if this proxy affects it, but I can get on!

Blizzard

Juan

Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Aqua

Niiiice!!!

Hehe CP's gonna pwn even more now.

Starrodkirby86

That is a great database, but it stretches out so much. It'll definitely suffice, but as more scripts come, it'll be more complex and confusing to navigate through, even if there's easy to see categories.

The RMXP.org Forum Scripts Archive was easy to navigate prior to DerVVulfman's leave. It consisted of multiple posts and what you wanted to find in mere clicks of a button...you should know that system. XD

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Blizzard

Oh don't worry about that. This is only the desgin for now. At one point I will make something similar like a search filter where you just select the RPG Maker and the Category. Then only the topics from that category will be displayed.

Starrodkirby86

Not to be a party pooper, but who actually views the homepage commonly? I usually just access the site through the forum as I always have, leaving the homepage to dust. I get my news off the random news generator on the forum page as well. So...Is there anyone that checks up on the main CP page or something? o.o Of course, I know it's primitive, so I can clearly understand why there's no one checking it out since there's not so much content yet. YET.

DeathLock

I just have bookmark linking to the forum. :\

I check once in a while, for updates only.

Blizzard

When I add the login box there and remove it here (of course the latter is a joke), you will all go to the homepage first. :P "You ALL have still Zoidberg!" xD

Vell

Diokatsu

I love the feel of this website. It's smooth and has obvious refinement, but not at the expense of simlicity. For the script database though, I suggest alligning all the names, versions, and authors in to individual columns to bind all the scripts with a common format to ensure simplicity. Furthurmore, it might be in your best interest to make drop down menus on each of the broad topics e.g. "Actor Add-on"

Ryex

I believe that he was planing on doing that eventually
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Yup. I will do that later, though. I'm currently a bit busy with other stuff.

Diokatsu

You should also add a commenting system on your announcements! xD

That would be neat

Blizzard

I think it supports one, but you first need to login. And since login is disabled because I haven't made it possible to login at the forum yet, it doesn't make sense to allow login because everybody had to register at the homepage as well. ._.;;;