Far from done, but it's a start

Started by Blizzard, October 02, 2008, 09:19:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Oh don't worry about that. This is only the desgin for now. At one point I will make something similar like a search filter where you just select the RPG Maker and the Category. Then only the topics from that category will be displayed.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

Not to be a party pooper, but who actually views the homepage commonly? I usually just access the site through the forum as I always have, leaving the homepage to dust. I get my news off the random news generator on the forum page as well. So...Is there anyone that checks up on the main CP page or something? o.o Of course, I know it's primitive, so I can clearly understand why there's no one checking it out since there's not so much content yet. YET.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

DeathLock

I just have bookmark linking to the forum. :\

I check once in a while, for updates only.

Blizzard

When I add the login box there and remove it here (of course the latter is a joke), you will all go to the homepage first. :P "You ALL have still Zoidberg!" xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

Diokatsu

I love the feel of this website. It's smooth and has obvious refinement, but not at the expense of simlicity. For the script database though, I suggest alligning all the names, versions, and authors in to individual columns to bind all the scripts with a common format to ensure simplicity. Furthurmore, it might be in your best interest to make drop down menus on each of the broad topics e.g. "Actor Add-on"

Ryex

I believe that he was planing on doing that eventually
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Yup. I will do that later, though. I'm currently a bit busy with other stuff.

Diokatsu

You should also add a commenting system on your announcements! xD

That would be neat

Blizzard

I think it supports one, but you first need to login. And since login is disabled because I haven't made it possible to login at the forum yet, it doesn't make sense to allow login because everybody had to register at the homepage as well. ._.;;;