Hola Peoples

Started by GAX, January 07, 2008, 08:53:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GAX

Heya, if anyone new's around here.  I'm GAX72, the crasy mod from the old forum (I know I used an "s", I wanted to, okay?)  See ya people around, and obey the rules around here...that and don't hassle the mods...

PEACE

::Hugs anyone who's read this and gives them a plate of brownies, cookies, and assorted pie.   Also, gives anyone who wants it booze.::

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Lost_Hope

Zeriab

*hugs GAX hello*

Welcome welcome. It is nice having you around

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

OMG LETS NOT! I like being Sober thank you.

hey i wonder what this does?

it looks interesting ne[/sub]ver seen it before

Zeriab

Sally

omg u give booz to a minor!! :O

Fantasist

Too bad I'm not 18 yet >.<
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

too bad I have no supliers around... ::)