Welcome!

Started by Blizzard, January 07, 2008, 05:17:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

WhiteRose

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Vishvesh

May 12, 2011, 11:25:23 am #43 Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 11:34:48 am by Vishvesh
 :???:.......................hi  :shy:  :'(  :facepalm: :bag:  :sos: :oops: :ban:

Valdred

This thread is... old.  :ninja:

LazyViking

Worki'n on my first game! gotta say its a lot of work, trying to figure it all out xD but its so awesome! it's Legen
Spoiler: ShowHide
dary!

WhiteRose

lukario

Quote from: Blizzard on January 07, 2008, 05:17:02 pm
I welcome all of you to "ChaosProject"! Feel free to register as well as post and reply here. Have a good time!

This is my first post and im going to say hi soon.......HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

mad.array

Hi guys.

Posting my intro. I go by the name mad.array. I've been on a few forums but I'm looking to increase my rgss skills from occasional adjustment and variable fiddling to full blown scripts.

I'm coming in fast with a question. I've been unable to find any information on modification of chaos project scripts (specifically Foreverzer0s Advanced PAthfinding. I got bored yesterday while using it to learn about character movement in scripts and started playing. I'm looking at adding new features and reposting with credit to foreverzer0. Am I allowed or is that a wrist slapping offence?

Thanks and HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO

mad.array.
"To walk at speed, manage or oversee..."

"RUN!"

Blizzard

Of course you are allowed to edit the script. But if you want to repost it, make sure that you did some actual significant edits. Or you can ask F0 to update the original and include you in the credits or something like that.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

mad.array

Thnks for the info Blizz!

*Gets the Ruby-Spanner from under the bed*
"To walk at speed, manage or oversee..."

"RUN!"

The Amazing Link

*leaves without sword* *beats game anyways*

Lomax Af

Hello my name is Lomax Af and I would learn all that is inherent in the events and rgss modules belonging to the Ruby programming language. At this moment in my country as soon as they die from 05:13 am and I'm sleeping. However, my goal is to create an original RPG! Never seen before! In short, unique and believe me I think to build it all. Now the paper is ready and graphics as well, we miss, me and my team, to make some aspects of game_play concrete. Considered that we are all writers and or graphics, or the little that we know we learned programming online. However we will not bother you too stupid questions from beginners. But if we have something to ask you, is something complex and especially if we made ​​a hole in the water searching through the tutorials on the site.
I hope I have just written. My English is a bit rudimentary education in the sense, therefore, I apologize for the syntax. Well, that said good morning to you and good rest to me, I go to sleep.
Thanks for your kind attention you soon .. =)
. . . .
just that same message in Italian:

Ciao il mio nome è Lomax Af e mi piacerebbe apprendere tutto ciò che è inerente gli eventi e i moduli rgss appartenenti al linguaggio di programmazione ruby. In questo momento nel mio paese sono appena le 05:13 am e sto crepando dal sonno. Comunque, il mio obbiettivo è quello di poter creare un Gdr originale !! Mai visto prima !! Insomma, unico nel suo genere e credetemi le ho pensate tutte per  costruirlo. Adesso il cartaceo è pronto e la grafica pure, ci manca, a me e al mio team, di rendere alcuni aspetti del game_play concreti. Considerate che siamo tutti o grafici o scrittori e quel poco che sappiamo di programmazione l'abbiamo imparato online. Comunque sia cercheremo di non disturbarvi troppo in domande stupide da principiante. Bensì se avremo qualcosa da chiedervi, sarà qualcosa di complesso e soprattutto solo se avremo fatto un buco nell'acqua nel cercare fra i tutorials presenti nel sito.
Spero di aver scritto giusto. Il mio inglese è un pò scolastico nel senso rudimentale, pertanto, mi scuso per la sintassi. Well, detto questo buona mattinata a voi e buon riposo a me, io vado a dormire.
Grazie della cortese attenzione a presto.. =)

MarkHest

I realized i never made a topic in the Welcome Section for my registration  :O.o:

Nobody ever welcomed me! D:

Ryex

... Belated Welcomes GO!  !t's great to have you here at Chaos MarkHest.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Siffers

Allo, my name is Wolfie but feel free to call me Charlotte or Frelic~

SBR*

Quote from: Lomax Af on January 24, 2012, 11:37:31 pm

Hello my name is Lomax Af and I would learn all that is inherent in the events and rgss modules belonging to the Ruby programming language. At this moment in my country as soon as they die from 05:13 am and I'm sleeping. However, my goal is to create an original RPG! Never seen before! In short, unique and believe me I think to build it all. Now the paper is ready and graphics as well, we miss, me and my team, to make some aspects of game_play concrete. Considered that we are all writers and or graphics, or the little that we know we learned programming online. However we will not bother you too stupid questions from beginners. But if we have something to ask you, is something complex and especially if we made ​​a hole in the water searching through the tutorials on the site.
I hope I have just written. My English is a bit rudimentary education in the sense, therefore, I apologize for the syntax. Well, that said good morning to you and good rest to me, I go to sleep.
Thanks for your kind attention you soon .. =)
. . . .
just that same message in Italian:

Ciao il mio nome è Lomax Af e mi piacerebbe apprendere tutto ciò che è inerente gli eventi e i moduli rgss appartenenti al linguaggio di programmazione ruby. In questo momento nel mio paese sono appena le 05:13 am e sto crepando dal sonno. Comunque, il mio obbiettivo è quello di poter creare un Gdr originale !! Mai visto prima !! Insomma, unico nel suo genere e credetemi le ho pensate tutte per  costruirlo. Adesso il cartaceo è pronto e la grafica pure, ci manca, a me e al mio team, di rendere alcuni aspetti del game_play concreti. Considerate che siamo tutti o grafici o scrittori e quel poco che sappiamo di programmazione l'abbiamo imparato online. Comunque sia cercheremo di non disturbarvi troppo in domande stupide da principiante. Bensì se avremo qualcosa da chiedervi, sarà qualcosa di complesso e soprattutto solo se avremo fatto un buco nell'acqua nel cercare fra i tutorials presenti nel sito.
Spero di aver scritto giusto. Il mio inglese è un pò scolastico nel senso rudimentale, pertanto, mi scuso per la sintassi. Well, detto questo buona mattinata a voi e buon riposo a me, io vado a dormire.
Grazie della cortese attenzione a presto.. =)

:welcome:

Quote from: Lunar_Fennec on January 31, 2012, 10:31:27 am
Allo, my name is Wolfie but feel free to call me Charlotte or Frelic~

Welcome to CP :)!

thebloodelf

Hi guys! Im new here!

ForeverZer0

:welcome:

Feel free to make a new personalized topic if you want to, also. You can then tell us a bit more about yourself. :)
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

MarkHest