Welcome!

Started by Blizzard, January 07, 2008, 05:17:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrodkirby86

Yeah, walls of texts usually garner out the tl;dr result, which is Too Long; Didn't Read. It's a shame when that happens. :x

But you don't need to follow what people say. Just be prepared for the consequences when you don't follow (or be prepared for the rewards). :P

It's really interesting that you are that avid into Final Fantasy. Hope you put that much effort into whatever project you are going to create. :welcome:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

OMG, I think you are destinied to carry on my legacy. O_o I can see your determination and talent right away. xD

In my country it really doesn't pay off to be an associate at college so I didn't try getting that job. :/
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

SonicBlue77

Oh hello, how are you guys?  ;)

Starrodkirby86

Nothing much brother, what about you?

Is your based off Sonic? It's really something I would hear in the Nintendo Nsider Forums (Of course, that place closed down ages ago).

:welcome:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Juan

Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Sally

why do we post in this thread?

Starrodkirby86

Because people don't bother creating a new topic in relation to their welcome, and instead think it's fitting to post here.

It's usually ignored anyway until the occasional newbie pops up. Really now. :8

Vell

OH MY FREAKING JESUS MARY MOTHER. When did Juan start showing up again?!

ForeverZer0

Hey, everyone. Thanks for the welcome. I keep coming back and using the scripts/resources off this site, so I decided to become a member. Of all the other similar sites out there, I think this one is the best. I wanna try to do whatever part I can to keep it that way.  ;)
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Aqua

Wooooooooaaaaaaaaaaah
Necropost D:

</spam>

Blizzard

March 02, 2010, 02:24:34 am #30 Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 02:26:38 am by Blizzard
No irrelevant necroposting allowed.

*locks*

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Aqua

It wasn't /that/ irrelevant of a necropost...

Blizzard

Oh, shit! I didn't notice it was the stickied topic! I thought it was a welcome-back topic from somebody else. >.< *unlocks*

Caligatio

Lakieth

8) :ninja:Hi people umm i kept usin stuff soi decided to become a member and yep so anyways hi people

michaelmyersh2

Whatsup everyone Hi!

:naughty:
    :haha:

WhiteRose

Hi! Welcome to Chaos Project!

Karltheking4

Shalaren

ghost