Best chain mail ever

Started by Blizzard, October 22, 2008, 08:15:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I usually hate chain mails, but this one is too epic.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

EPIC WINS >8U

Congrats...forward it

Starrodkirby86

The best part of it is that it is true, unlike all other chain mails. I'm going to forward to people, see what I get...Too bad I don't have many contacts on e-mail, so I'd rather not. XD And the fact it does use the F-bomb. :(

Oh well.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Fantasist

Epic it is *saves pic for mass e-mailing*
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

I forwarded it. This must be the first chain mail I have forwarded since ages ago.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

It's worthy, cause it's a mockery of chain mails. At least that's how I see it.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

shdwlink1993

Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Starrodkirby86

Thanks a lot shdwlink. I don't see any unprofessional effects with it. If I were to mass e-mail a bunch of people, I would so definitely use that image instead...It'll feel a lot safer in my eyes. Thanks again.  :^_^':

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

shdwlink1993

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on October 23, 2008, 06:57:26 pm
I don't see any unprofessional effects with it.

OMG! I edited a picture professionally! :O.o:

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on October 23, 2008, 06:57:26 pm
If I were to mass e-mail a bunch of people, I would so definitely use that image instead...It'll feel a lot safer in my eyes. Thanks again.  :^_^':

No problem. If I was gonna pass it on, I'd use that image as well.
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

sithlord999

HAHA! *saves image* I should go on that Myspace account I never use and post this as a bulletin... :haha:

Sase

October 25, 2008, 04:41:50 am #10 Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 12:29:53 pm by Starrodkirby86
Rofl, first I tought you meant a chain-mail (a piece of armour).

Spoiler: ShowHide

Starrodkirby86

Oh come off it.  :roll: We're all not nerdy D-and-D players who spend their whole time playing in the medieval magical ages.  :roll: XD

Nice relation...I just realized the connection. :P

Sase

Actually I've never played the original D&D:s, the connection came off because I was doing armours for my game earlier that day :>