Official Rising Legend Website!

Started by computerwizoo7, November 16, 2008, 07:30:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

computerwizoo7

now do you all see!
we should come together and start cutting open a path for rmxp game developers!
don't be mean and say no to requests that you can do!
what do you all say?
especially you BLIZZARD!

Blizzard

Lol, sorry, but RMXP is a mere hobby for me, I don't even take my scripting for the community really serious. Besides, I'm busy working on real games. I mean RMXP is nice and all, but meh. If you wanna make a real game, learn programming, get a few 3D modellers and a composer and get to work.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

computerwizoo7

well blizzard that sounds good and before i started to make rpg games, i was making 3d gun/adventure games and the bad part is that i need a lot of hardware to support 3d games development.
sadly i don't know where the hell those games are now so i will have to start somewhere so i picked up 2d games where i found RPG Maker.
3d game dev is a lot of fun too but i will make my 2d games first.
so what kind of real game (3D) are you making?

Blizzard

Now, now, that's company business secrets. I can't tell you that. :P All I can tell is that we're working in Python Ogre, but since we got the Nintendo license we will probably have to switch to C++ and OpenGL.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

computerwizoo7

thats pretty good!
what is your position on the team?

Blizzard

Mainly programmer and designer (not graphical designer). But who knows, I might do some digital art and music inbetween. Didn't have the need to do so far, but I probably will later. Enough about me.

computerwizoo7

we are opposites then because i started graphics first, it is very time consuming.
now i am doing programming!
you should definitely make a tut for RGSS, i would want to read it too.

Blizzard

computerwizoo7

December 01, 2008, 06:00:48 pm #28 Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 10:30:24 pm by computerwizoo7
thats cool, most of my friends normally write programming books, its a shame i have not written any tuts for digital art that i could share.
i will make a tut soon then you can step into the world of painting, its so cool!
well here is my thank you gift!
DO NOT STEAL OR ELSE PRISON WILL BE YOUR NEW HOME!!!
the show is over!

Diokatsu

Dear god that girl is quite beautiful. She is quite nicely proportioned and she seems to have a similar fashion sense corresponding to my own fetishes. That's for the link to the book Blizz. I wouldn't have found that otherwise o.o

computerwizoo7

yes, now in a matter of weeks i will be a scripting god!  8)
yup imma gonna use my only talent! Learning stuff!

Chaze007

thats if you don't die from some horrible freak accident *puts a carpet over the oil slick and nails in your kitchen* >_>..rising legend website looks funny to me..
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

computerwizoo7

why is that Chaze007, what makes it look funny?

Chaze007

big white block on the side, its not really a big website wheres the forum u mentioned 1000 times an d theres nothing new on it o.o...ever xD

computerwizoo7

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on December 02, 2008, 07:23:51 pm
i don't get that?
What Chaze means it that on the site, there's a big white strip at the right side of the site that is really distracting. This is on a FireFox browser though. I don't know how it looks on Internet Explorer and Opera, I'll check IE. Yeah, the white strip is there on IE.

He also said the website isn't very big. This is probably because the game is still in development.

Chaze is also wondering why there isn't a link to the forum on the website.

Finally, he's saying there's no new updates or something of that sort. XD

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

winkio

actually, I have a vertical strip on the right and a horizontal one at the bottom.  That is because the site is an image made for a certain resolution.  If your resolution is too small, you  must scroll.  If it is too large, there is white area in the filler space around the edges.

Chaze007

and im on opera also for the record..

computerwizoo7

Winkio you are right!
i will have to fix that, anyway i am busy with the character development stages of the game right now.
also i won't update it anytime soon but if my luck change and i get a spriter who actually sprites then i will probably find the time to update some of my web based stuff for Rising Legend.