A farewell thread to...

Started by Punn, December 10, 2008, 02:40:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Punn

The shoutbox ;_;

Since stupidity is on the rise, Bor-ass took the nice feature that the shoutbox have, the autofresh.. and now that spammers are taken over the shoutbox, Bor-ass will completely rape the shoutbox off the existence of this forum.. ;_;

Let us say farewell to the shoutbox now..

Gewdbye shoutbox.. ;-;

Blizzard

If people will continue raping it and if the host shuts down the site because of that again, then yes. ._.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

Goodbye oh faithful shoutbox! You have always faithfully served us and now it is time to give service where service is due! Als, we cannot give you a gift for that would be an insult to your greatness, so take our wellwishings and our tidings of good faith and make due. You were always one to take the least and make a sea of happiness...

Punn

A sea of happiness and where dreams becomes wet...

Starrodkirby86

Well, you would have to blame the RP people who abused the shoutbox by talking about their fantasy characters in situations they so long to be in (Except for the racism and all that, but it would be pretty sweet to be your RP character in reality, but reality is reality and that's not reality).

You'll be missed, shoutbox. Does anyone have a Shoutbox montage that can be playing while we salute to it?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

winkio

Idk, I don't really think it will get that out of control again.  I think eventually, Blizz may even re-enable the XML refresh, but only once everyone simmers down or if activity goes down, one of which is bound to happen eventually.

Blizzard

I will probably never ever enable to XML refresh again. I'm really not in the mood to get the site suspended by the webhost again. -_-
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.