Peters Event ABS (dificult)

Started by Peter16321, January 17, 2008, 04:23:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter16321

January 17, 2008, 04:23:40 pm Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 12:46:22 pm by Starrodkirby86
Peter's Event ABS
Version: 0.5-1.0 (?)
Type: Battle System

Introduction

The first part of my abs shows u how to get events and player fighting aganst each other.

The second part of my abs isn't realy finisht but the player and the events can use skills
aganst each other, so check it out.

I am making an example game with all features later becuse i am going to helping someone from this forum.

Features

• An ABS made through events. No scripting hassles.
  • Some people like it events ;)

Screenshots

Look at the demo for your screenshot. :P

Demo

Download link

Instructions

Instructions are within the download link.

Credits and Thanks

• Peter

Author's Notes

SO GUYS HERE WE GO

Blizzard

Try this instead of the URL:

[url=http://www.rmxp.de/forum/rmxp-de-technik/rgss-skript-datenbank/verlorene-bibliothek-der-technik/eventtechnik-archiv/14133-event-abs-from-peter16321-dificult/]Download link[/url]

It will look like this here:

Download link
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spoofus

it is interesting to say the least it can have the potential to be rather good in my opinion

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Blizzard

January 17, 2008, 04:41:28 pm #3 Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 05:17:56 pm by Blizzard
I'll download it now and try it out as soon as I have the time. :)

EDIT:

I just tried it. It looks nice, but it's a little bit confusing. xD

When the enemy dies, his attack animation is display somewhere else for one last time. And you should fix the following ally a bit. Make him "through", but let him only move towards the player when both x and y differences in coordinates are greate than 1. That way he won't step on the same tile as the player if he's close.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

its good.. for a start.. try makeing it add magic too :P

Peter16321

aswell this is version 0.0.1 bate so it takes much time to debug it and make it more powerfull.

i am making bether than jet (and an real example game ) i will have a look to make it easyer somewhere.

And i allready know how to get the monsters and events use magical effeckts.
At first i make my self a plan how to do it and wich featurs i will use so wee willl see the next version^^

and thx for reporting bugs that will help me a little

Sally

Peter16321

hmmm cant tell you now becuse ist sunday i am lazy today XD
one monsters normal AI i have finished now
next Step is the using of some speels i think i am going to finisht it now and post version 0.2.1beta then
maby it is finisht on this day i am going to do it NOW
;D i must push my self  ;D

Peter16321

hey guys i hade crushed my project i made it so dificult to understand that not even me understand what i have done on it >:( and i have a bug wahat is realy the uglyst bug i have ever seen >:( !
So my abs will take much longer becuse i must star all new now but this time i will only make the main features at first ( swordman archer and mage )! >:(

but the magic using events will be a part of the main features ;)

next lates time my abs will be updated is this weekend ;D

Blizzard

The worst bug I have ever seen was a problem with multiple armor equips that apply the same status effect. If you unequip one, it goes away. I think this is a bug in the RTP scripts as well. Anyway, after 3 hours of trying to make it work, I gave up as I realized that I have to completely rewrite the way status' are added and removed so I left it for later.

Peter16321

Hey Here we go

after my work i will make a new system of my stupid abs  :haha:

Stupid? YES ist was stupid and much difikult to use, but now i have finaly new ideas. I will try to put all the abs on one common event  ;).

Why dont i am using a script?

Becuse...

just fun  :haha:  or have u all ever seen much about event abs? 8)

Blizzard

And you can practically use it in RM2k and RM2k3. ;)

Peter16321

October 13, 2008, 03:39:24 pm #12 Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 08:23:28 am by Peter16321
in fact i wasn't making it for rpg2000 because that time i not even know about rmxp^^

and if i get it work this will be one of the grades event-systems ever :D

AND

my immortalization on the RPG WORLD  :haha: 8)