Where to get every anime that exists?

Started by Blizzard, January 26, 2009, 11:19:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

January 26, 2009, 11:19:08 am Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 08:28:01 am by Blizzard
I think I found a place...

http://www.downloadsanime.com/free-anime-downloads

EDIT: Months and years later, the site is dead. The link that Shadonking posted is still working and it seems to be a good site with lots of rare animes. Here it is for future reference:

www.animea.net
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

Calintz

Blizzard is a god, Lol...
However not every anime is there.

Disgaea is not on that list...

Blizzard

So it doesn't have every anime. xD
I got that link from a friend of a friend since he told me about the FF anime and I wanted to watch it. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

January 26, 2009, 12:44:31 pm #4 Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 01:09:12 pm by Calintz16438
Oh, Lol, but that list is amazing!!

EDIT
I was looking for Street Fighter, but it's not on there either ... ... ...
So I am settling for the two episodes of "Tales of Symphonia."

My friend owns that game and it's pretty cool, so...

Starrodkirby86

Isn't Street Fighter a movie and stuff...? Not like...an anime in itself? Unless I'm behind, I mean, I'm not stuck onto the Street Fighter philosophy. As long as I know how to Hadouken, which is Down, Down-Right, Right, and Punch, then I'm well-informed with the game.  8)

This is good...Countless anime sites have been rendered useless because their online videos have gone down...Gets harder to find places to watch them without torrenting...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Calintz

oh...maybe, lol, but i thought they made a series...

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Diokatsu

DA Anime

My site for anime downloads. Join the forums if the anime you want is currently being released in Japan and you'll find it there. Just learn how to search XD

G_G

First comes all those tales games now tales anime` wow

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: game_guy on January 27, 2009, 10:35:14 pm
First comes all those tales games now tales anime` wow
They had those Tales anime for quite a while...They did it for their most popular Tales games...Tales of Phantasia, Tales of Symphonia, and Tales of the Abyss. (Phantasia's there because it's the first one to deal with everything, you know?)

But there's also manga for Tales, you know. Tales of Destiny, Tales of Rebirth, Tales of the Abyss, I know for a fact were in manga...Chances are the rest have been as well.

/off-topic

Anyway, I finally checked the link and I'm surprised they had a lot of these random animes I just thought of. Really now...By the way my guesses included, Clannad, Excel Saga, Saint Seiya, Bokusatsu Tenchi Dokuro-Chan, Mahou Sensei Negima!, and Sky Girls...

DA Anime looked definitely promising as well...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

It's not particularly the site dedicated to anime explicitly that I'd check out though. The forums happen to have an abundance of anime that are being uploaded at the current moment and new ones are constantly being put out.

G_G

Diokatsu

I'll tell you again: DA-Forums has every Tales anime that's come out, in a variety of formats...

Shadonking

i know of two really good places to get anime.

one is realitylapse.com and the other is www.animea.net

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0