The Legend of Lexima IV - Nemesis' Wrath (April Fools prank 2009)

Started by Blizzard, March 15, 2009, 07:29:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

The demo will be relatively short so you shouldn't have any problems.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

Blizzard

I have updated the first post and changed the last screenshot. Now it includes the HUD. :naughty:

Spoiler: ShowHide

As you can see both Leximus and Rivy have the same skill assigned in their first slot. Since Leximus' elements are Fire and Electro and Rivy's element is Ice and those two crossed blades show a firesword and an icesword, you can probably guess what kind of skill that is. :naughty:

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Aqua

DeathLock

Man, that HUD is awesome. =D

You make us fall in shame. D: ^_^

Blizzard

And that's Blizz-ABS what you see. I told you that it beats XAS. xD

EDIT: Due to problems with the website I've put up the demo already. I was going to put it up when I've polished it out. Oh well. It's still good. Enjoy it. :)

tSwitch

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Blizzard

Wow, I thought people would actually be anticipating this. :/ Nobody even posted half a comment about it.

legacyblade

OMG, so much awesomeness. Great use of the blizzABS. I recommend downloading this to anyone who wants an increase in awesome

RoseSkye

This game is awesome.

It's hard but.. I'll never give it up until I win.

Landith

Same here! I keep dieing when I get to Seraphine! It's really hard!

Great job on this Blizzard! Wish I could get to the end though >.<

G_G

I almost thr err I mean blew up due to so much ga err I mean umm awesomeness!

Reno-s--Joker

Lol, what are you talking about G_G? :D It was so frigging amazing!!! All the awesome battle effects ... and I'm still in love with that HUD. <3 You seriously put all other games and ABSs to shame with this demo.

WhiteDemon15

I just played the demo to this game and found it awesome and funny at the end. The HUD looks amazing. Was that NAMCKOR's drawing at the end of the demo? I also noticed Kingdom Hearts music in there. +1 for using it.

Fantasist

WhiteDemon, what are you talking about? Trying to get us on fool's day's eve? :P
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

Lol, April Fools is over. Yes, the demo was a fake one. It's an April Fools prank. :) FBI was a diversion, CP was never in danger. The HUD is a just a fake photoshopped picture. The poses of Rivy and Leximus are the only ones that I have created. ^_^ You should try it anyway, it's fun, lol!

Sally

i wanted to fight >.< grr waisted a download... it was fun thou watching the 10minuts of talking...

RoseSkye

Quote from: Blizzard on April 02, 2009, 01:15:49 pm
Lol, April Fools is over. Yes, the demo was a fake one. It's an April Fools prank. :) FBI was a diversion, CP was never in danger. The HUD is a just a fake photoshopped picture. The poses of Rivy and Leximus are the only ones that I have created. ^_^ You should try it anyway, it's fun, lol!

FBI was a diversion? Noooo.. really?

Chaze007

I actually fell for this today..AFTER APRIL FOOLS DAY...WHEN THE NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO APRIL FOOLS PRANK.....UGHHHHH ]:
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

tSwitch

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr