[XP] Battle Dome Script Version: 1.25

Started by nathmatt, March 29, 2009, 06:28:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nathmatt

July 29, 2009, 11:40:52 am #40 Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 01:37:29 pm by nathmatt
updated to 1.05

added the ability to add more enemies
added a script call for terrains
added a better set up
removed the use of terrain tags which are used by blizzards script
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Kagutsuchi

Awesome! I could so use this when I start working on the world R:3 again.

nathmatt

August 09, 2009, 10:52:44 am #42 Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 07:32:32 pm by nathmatt
so any1 using this script have any problems suggestions anything

Added escape key but not updated to new version because this escape bar is temp until i learn how to make my own

edit just to clarify the temp ecape bar has been added to the script just not the demo
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

nathmatt

November 18, 2009, 04:20:44 pm #43 Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 03:46:32 pm by nathmatt
updated to 1.10
updated to 1.11
updated the coding a little, fixed the item drop & added the default battle result window
added option to change the starting variable id   
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Sacred Nym

December 29, 2009, 11:14:15 am #44 Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 06:18:14 pm by Sacred Nym
The demo seems to be missing. Could you reupload?

EDIT: Okay, I've tried the demo. Looks pretty good, though I found an issue in the demo where if you run from battle, then any battles after that just... break. The enemies just stand there and I can't attack them. The only way out in to run.
Quote昨日の自分に「さようなら」
Say "Goodbye" to who you were yesterday.

nathmatt

January 01, 2010, 10:12:02 am #45 Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 11:56:06 am by nathmatt
i will look into it and reupload when i get my internet back on psp getting a little signal from 1 of my neighbers

edit: updated to 1.12

fixed where i forgot to make the escape bar return to the configed variable number
Join Dead Frontier
My script

nathmatt

bump for update

updated to 1.13

now creates the enemies from the default battle call
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Rose Guardian

I don't mean t obe a pain but I cannot view the help file it just says on every content page, Page Navigation conceled not matter how many times I try to view it.

nathmatt

April 27, 2010, 07:29:09 am #48 Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 04:28:50 pm by nathmatt
right click on it go to properties then click unblock

update:1.14 Modularized the script to prevent any compatibility issues with Scene_Map removed the tons escape bar.
Added a default Blizz-ABS bar but added the option to use bars from tons if it is available.
Removed any alias to Game_System.
Changed how terrains are changed you now use $Battle_Dome.terrain_tag = the terrain_id
update:1.15 noticed my enemy creations passable check wasn't checking it correctly
update 1.16 you now setup terrains through the map ids see the help file for a more descriptive explanation  
update 1.17 compatibility update

edit: any body got any suggestions for updates
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Magus

Hey thanks for the link, I'm going to make a game using this script, ok? 
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Sacred Nym

Quote from: Blizzard on May 19, 2010, 05:03:42 pm
O_o Tons has no escape bar.

I think he meant he uses the code from your bars in Tons to draw the escape bar.
Quote昨日の自分に「さようなら」
Say "Goodbye" to who you were yesterday.

nathmatt

actually i removed the tons bar code and just added a yellowish 1 to the cache where blizz has his bars at then i added the option to use the bars from tons if you have tons avilable
Join Dead Frontier
My script

elmangakac

well!! i test this , i put with BLIZZABS and i detect a problem with the Items Drop (No Money drop).... if i have the script in the game, the enemies doesnt drop items, if i dont have it in my game, the enemys drop items ^_^

only that!!!

nathmatt

its not suposed to drop them it adds them  to your inventory after the battle or is it not adding it
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Magus

to be honest, I won't even attempt to make this script work. >_>
I can simply use eventing, and have battles manually transfer to maps.
Sorry but this script isn't exactly good. Sorry :/
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

nathmatt

May 29, 2010, 01:15:49 pm #56 Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 08:40:54 pm by nathmatt
did you by any chance read the help file
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Scoryth

Okay, I'm getting an error.

"Script 'BD2' line 113: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method '[]' for 1...4:Range"

nathmatt

you get that error when the map you are on has not been set with a terrain tag

#:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=
  # Battle_Dome::Terrains
  #----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  #  This module provides Battle_Dome terrain information.
  #  Add You'r Terrains here to change your terrain call
  module Terrains
  Terrain = []
  #
  # Terrain[1] = [M,X,Y,D] Terrain[2] = [M,X,Y,D] ect...
  #
  # M,        # Replace the (M) with the map id you want to go to.
  #
  # X,        # Replace the (X) with the X concordances you want go to.
  #
  # Y,        # Replace the (Y) with the  Y concordances you go to.
  #
  # D,        # Replace the (D) with the direction you want to face
  #           # (8) IS UP (6) IS RIGHT (2) IS DOWN (4) IS LEFT
  #
    Terrain[1] = [12,8,5,2]
    Terrain[2] = [13,8,5,2]
    Terrain[3] = [14,8,5,2]
  end
  # Battle_Dome::Terrain_Maps
  #----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  #  This module changes the terrain automaticly depending on the map
  #  you are on.
  module Terrain_Maps
    #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # Terrains
    #  (id) - is the terrain id
    #  (return [the map ids]) - is the array of map ids for that terrain
    #  This is where you set up what maps equal what terrains.
    #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    def self.Terrains(id)
      case id
      when 1 then return [3,4]
      when 2 then return [6,7]
      when 3 then return [9,10]
      end
    end
  end
Join Dead Frontier
My script

nathmatt

update 1.18 fixed the run to calculate the agil same as Scene_battle, added the option to disable the menu while in battle,and added the option to call a special menu in battle
Join Dead Frontier
My script