Calintz's Resources (Updated - Oct. 13th, 2010)

Started by Calintz, January 24, 2008, 11:26:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Caro Ru Lushe

I, too use Paint =X In the hands of an Artist, a low tool can be quite useful.

legacyblade

I used to use paint, I just like transparency and layers,  :P

Calintz

I use Paint...
The original Paint program that comes installed on every CPU.

I do have PS, but I prefer not to use it for Pixel Art...

Nortos

really? O.o I love PS way more than paint personally

Sally

Calintz

Sally

legacyblade

I don't get why you like paint better. Maybe you should try graphics gale, it's like paint with layers.

Calintz

February 25, 2008, 12:57:53 am #28 Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 01:20:23 am by Calintz16438
I'm fine...Thank you for helping, but I enjoy the way I do it.

BTW:
A few new things up...Character templates and a couple of sprites...When owners leave, the sprites become the public's. Oh, and that Chocobo was made ENTIRELY from scratch!! I'm kinda proud of that one :)

I know that the assassin in white is based off of someone else's resource, however I did make the entire re-colour myself, because I was doing a request. Whoever made that sprite before can share credit of mine for coming up with the idea, just let me know who you are...

Chaze007

i see you used my Altair, he looks very nice i added him now i have black red purp white and sumthin else XD
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Calintz

I made the Altair re-colour myself. I started from scratch, because the spriteset you gave me was blurry and I didn't wanna deal with it.

Is anyone interested in me finishing the sprite on the first page?? It's the dude wearing the KHII robe...

Chaze007

*waits for mine to show up here* i still wanna use it XD
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Fantasist

QuoteI've been working on this guy for Seaniorsr, but he bailed...If anyone wants me to finish him, let me know...
Senior is now Lost_Hope, right? Anyway, I want this sprite unless he and you mind :D
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Calintz

February 28, 2009, 02:24:16 am #33 Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 11:14:28 pm by Calintz16438
This thread has been re-designed, and all of my resources are now incorporated...
**Some of the older resources were removed.

**I will try my best to keep this thread up-to-date, and constantly add new resources as I create them.. .. ..

EDIT
Updated once more...
New section added also. The tileset section.

EDIT01
UPDATED...
The even further enhanced version of the post town interior is up.

G_G

Its nice calintz I like it!! I wanna see the chocobo tho I never got to see it.

Calintz

Ah, Lol...I removed that sprite, but I still have it on my hard drive. I will upload it when I finish it.

Landith

I checked it out, looks really good. The only thing is that it has a green lampshade but not the other colors as well. Just a sugestion, also a limitation in the original tileset is no chairs on the sides, maybe sprite some chairs side-view?

Looks great though! Keep it up! :)

G_G

Tazero

Power up Calz,
Yout doing great quality work....(Not that you haven't)
Hope to see more soon.

If you were a fish...

Calintz