Nowhere is somewhere?

Started by Ryex, January 26, 2008, 10:23:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

i just notice the words under my avatar did you put them there Bliz?
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Nortos

it's your text you can change it in control panel, didn't you put it there your self?     

Blizzard

That's the "personal text". It acts as secondary custom title. A real custom title can only be changed by a mod or admin.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

lol i realy dont remember puting that there but i must have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Could you have been in a state of drunkness when you did that? :O
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

no not only am I 15 and unable to drink legally but I have committed my self to assistance from alcohol!

of corse there is always the possibabilty that some one injected it into my vains in my sleep............... naaa

fugibo

*hides syringe*

It was just too good to pass up, sorry for necropost