[XP] Animated BlizzABS HUD (MOG) V0.9

Started by Subsonic_Noise, June 08, 2009, 04:09:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rose Guardian

July 06, 2009, 02:07:54 pm #20 Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 02:08:55 pm by Rose Guardian
This is a good script but the attack button in the demo doesn't work for some reason.  I cannot attack.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Rose Guardian on July 06, 2009, 02:07:54 pm
This is a good script but the attack button in the demo doesn't work for some reason.  I cannot attack.

You need to go to the shortcut menu, equip the ammo and press the hotkey. Your Weapon is a gun.^^

Futendra

Sorry for the necro post but I am wondering if anyone can re-upload the Demo? Since megaupload is taken down, the files are no longer available?

MarkHest

Necropost because I'm curious how this works. Anyone got a backup to the files to the health bars? Or have their own version of it so I know what dimensions are used to create the health bar.
I need the pixel height+width so I can create the bars and test it. I can't read the script either so I don't know where to find the dimensions.

Need some help.

KK20

December 31, 2013, 07:14:25 pm #24 Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 07:16:16 pm by KK20
Nothing in the code says anything about files being a specific length or width. You just need to make sure your picture file names fit those in the code (which you can see by CTRL + F for Cache.picture).

You can probably use the same images from that thread you also posted in.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Sin86

Again, I apologize for necro posting an old thread but anyone still have the images used for this hud that are required? The links are all dead including the demo link, which was from a site that got shut down years ago.