Music: Taking Request

Started by Ganstaquay5000, June 06, 2009, 11:47:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

computerwizoo7

I would like to request a theme song for the kingdom of wind, i would like it to be sounding like a bit royal with a few more effects if that is possible.

Seox

Hiya. A bit of a strange request, but...

I need a theme for something called BNS armor. Think a more realistic master chief or samus aran, in that it is powered armor that can't pick up tanks or fly. However, it is still WICKED high-tech, and the user also has about a bajillion nano-computers running through their bloodstream. It looks all mega-cool and stuff, and could probably take 70,000 rounds to a tank shell before being destroyed. Man-sized.

Point being, this thing is a beast. Very few are in this game, but noone knows what they are, and so they're scared crapless. Those VERY FEW that DO know are scared even worse, just because they know what it is and why to fear it.

Oketies, so I'm thinking that, basically, it should be a techno theme on steroids. Almost like it is infused with rock, so that it's like an "angry, rip out your gallbladder" techno. It should start off very slow, and mysterious, but ominous and threatening, and SLOWLY transition into super-mega-wicked-technology-rips-your-face-off.

ETC

Please lemme know if you can help. The samples which you've provided sound really good, by the way. *powers up*

Thanks for the help ^_^
... (<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< TEH DOTS OF DOOM. Hey, kinda catchy. :naughty:)

Ganstaquay5000

I've completed two more songs. As for the remaining people on the list, and everyone else who may request in the future, next week is finals week so odds are no songs will be made until the week after that.

Come see the revival of a 2 year old project become the next big Rpg game.
Project Destiny Calls
Project: Destiny Calls Youtube Channel

G_G

Thanks Ganstaquay! *lv's up*

Ganstaquay5000

Hello, I'm back. Finals are over and I just found out that I don't have to go to summer school. So now I'm ready to get back to making your music...

Come see the revival of a 2 year old project become the next big Rpg game.
Project Destiny Calls
Project: Destiny Calls Youtube Channel

Seox

Quote from: Ganstaquay5000 on June 26, 2009, 04:12:26 pm
Hello, I'm back. Finals are over and I just found out that I don't have to go to summer school. So now I'm ready to get back to making your music...

XD

Congrats! ^_^

computerwizoo7

Yes! been waiting my ass off.

Arkaea Halfdemon

Hm... Well, I'd like to request a tune, if you don't mind, Quay.

The tune I had in mind was a theme for a main villain. The song should represent a modern stranger in a medieval world, with smaller pieces of techno/metal being weaved into more classical-type music. The villain himself is a very polite, and honest, yet very cold and evil person... so spiky instruments like trumpets may seem out of place.

If you decide to take it up... have fun :P.

And, it's good to hear finals are over. Mine ended just a short while ago, too... Though, now I get to start packing and moving. Joy. Hope your first weeks are a lil' more fun. :)

Seox

Quote from: Arkaea Halfdemon on June 27, 2009, 05:39:27 am
The villain himself is a very polite, and honest, yet very cold and evil person... so spiky instruments like trumpets may seem out of place.

You always have very unorthodox, yet badass ideas. I like it.

Aqua

Locked on request of topic creator