Request Graphics

Started by Diokatsu, August 20, 2009, 10:06:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Diokatsu

Quote from: Landith on March 11, 2010, 05:41:41 am
I was thinking about something, and well I need a background done.
But it will be custom, and might involve 3d lettering. If that's too hard for you I'll look at tutorials. :D

Talk to me on MSN tomorrow and we will talk about it if you wanna do it (:

Go ahead and request the specifics of what you want for lettering.

arialks

Request - Title Screen
Font - something that looks like from bc times
Words - Angel Eye
The dark angel shall rise again!
Background - well something that kinda looks like a war between human and angels, with swords, fire and arrows. and a cool logo with two swords or something :3

SquareMan

July 06, 2010, 07:10:44 pm #22 Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 07:11:50 pm by SquareMan
Request - Title Screen
Font - Your Choice
Words - Brolyn XP
Backround - A Cave
If you can't do it, fine, someone else is willing to do it for me to.
QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!

WhiteRose

Quote from: SquareMan on July 06, 2010, 07:10:44 pm
Request - Title Screen
Font - Your Choice
Words - Brolyn XP
Backround - A Cave

Didn't Branden say he could help you with this? If he's too busy, I could probably throw something together for you.

SquareMan

Quote from: WhiteRose on July 06, 2010, 07:21:47 pm
Quote from: SquareMan on July 06, 2010, 07:10:44 pm
Request - Title Screen
Font - Your Choice
Words - Brolyn XP
Backround - A Cave

Didn't Branden say he could help you with this? If he's too busy, I could probably throw something together for you.

Yeah just but then this guy pointed me here so I came here too, I've been needing this title for about a month but I just posted it here today at first I posted my request on www.charas-project.net (yeah I know, very simalar name.) but theres barelay any people there now and I havent got a title, or a reply from someone saying they would do it so I posted here.

Diokatsu

July 06, 2010, 07:59:14 pm #25 Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 08:18:05 pm by Diokatsu
Anything else you'd like specifically?
theme? Colors?

Spoiler: ShowHide

How's that?

SquareMan

July 06, 2010, 09:15:23 pm #26 Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 09:17:56 pm by SquareMan
Quote from: Diokatsu on July 06, 2010, 07:59:14 pm
Anything else you'd like specifically?
theme? Colors?

How's that?

That is freaking awesome! lvl up!
EDIT: How do you make title screens?

Diokatsu

Lots of practice. I made a tutorial under the Express your Creativity section for beginner help.

G_G

Just amazing Dio. Nice Work!~ Levels up

cyclope

July 07, 2010, 08:23:10 pm #29 Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 08:45:44 pm by cyclope
I love the title screens you have made!!!!:D
I need the following:

Request - Title Screen
Font - Something that looks very fancy
Words - Colors
Background: For the background I want something fancy that has to do with dragons, elfs and a big tree. It has to have allot of contast

Request - Battler
I need a battler for this character:

It doesnt matter if you dont want to make them but it would be awsome if you do :^_^':
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

SquareMan

Hey, now I have another request
Request - Gameover
But this time I have an image for you to work with

I don't need it to urgently tho. Also that image will need some resizing.

Diokatsu

I'll work on bothy later.

cyclope

Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Diokatsu on July 08, 2010, 05:00:24 pm
I'll work on bothy later.

BOTHYYYYY

Also, your style is very awesome and flashy. I like that.
However, could you do something rather dark, too? Like, parts of an animated title screen for endzeit, or the logo / HUD graphics?

Diokatsu

I could, but that's the last dark BG I've done. It's about a half a year old.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Diokatsu on July 09, 2010, 06:02:24 pm

I could, but that's the last dark BG I've done. It's about a half a year old.

Looks pretty good-y, actually. I'll come back here when I actually decided what I want everything to look like. xD

SquareMan

Um are you still doing this for me? I need it by August 15 5:00 PM, thats my demo release date.

cyclope

Have you worked on my request??? :D
Things I Hate

cyclope

July 18, 2010, 04:50:07 pm #38 Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 04:51:46 pm by cyclope
Maybe Diokatsu is dead   :o
Things I Hate

Diokatsu

I've been busy with work and stuff. I'll get to it.