Request Graphics

Started by Diokatsu, August 20, 2009, 10:06:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SquareMan

QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!

Diokatsu

Quote from: cyclope on July 07, 2010, 08:23:10 pm
I love the title screens you have made!!!!:D
I need the following:

Request - Title Screen
Font - Something that looks very fancy
Words - Colors
Background: For the background I want something fancy that has to do with dragons, elfs and a big tree. It has to have allot of contast

Request - Battler
I need a battler for this character:

It doesnt matter if you dont want to make them but it would be awsome if you do :^_^':

Spoiler: ShowHide

How's that. Also, I don't do battlers.

cyclope

Quote from: Diokatsu on July 26, 2010, 10:03:02 pm
Quote from: cyclope on July 07, 2010, 08:23:10 pm
I love the title screens you have made!!!!:D
I need the following:

Request - Title Screen
Font - Something that looks very fancy
Words - Colors
Background: For the background I want something fancy that has to do with dragons, elfs and a big tree. It has to have allot of contast

Request - Battler
I need a battler for this character:

It doesnt matter if you dont want to make them but it would be awsome if you do :^_^':

How's that. Also, I don't do battlers.

:w00t: its awsome!  :up: It deserves a  :bow:
I like the rainboy effect in the letters and I like the font, the elf girl is hot, but I think it looks to flashy, could you make it look less flashy????  :P
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Diokatsu

cyclope

Quote from: Diokatsu on July 27, 2010, 12:00:07 am
yeah sure.

Better?

Thanks, it looks better now  :D What is the name of the font you used? :???:
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Diokatsu

Silentknight72

Dio, could you teach me how to be like you? I want read every ps tutorial you have.
Sigs: ShowHide

Diokatsu

Quote from: Silentknight72 on July 28, 2010, 08:40:58 am
Dio, could you teach me how to be like you? I want read every ps tutorial you have.

I don't use tutorials or make them. I've only made one.

Diokatsu

Quote from: earthnite on July 28, 2010, 08:56:21 pm
i need a sprite for her

Why do you think I can do sprites? I'm quite sure that the examples are Title Screens and background.

WhiteRose

Quote from: earthnite on July 28, 2010, 10:45:27 pm
sprites cant be much harder, give it a try

It's not that they're harder; it's that it's a completely different process. That's like asking an eventer to code a script for you.

Diokatsu

Quote from: WhiteRose on July 28, 2010, 11:10:01 pm
Quote from: earthnite on July 28, 2010, 10:45:27 pm
sprites cant be much harder, give it a try

It's not that they're harder; it's that it's a completely different process. That's like asking an eventer to code a script for you.

Truth.

cyclope

August 02, 2010, 01:26:21 pm #51 Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 10:59:17 pm by cyclope
Hi! i have a request
Request - Logo
Size: width 370 - hight 120 pixels
Font - The one you used in my title(Scriptina)
Words - Colors
Background: all black but the letters must have the same rainbow effect as in the title

EDIT: nvm, but can i have the title you made for me as a PSD or PDD(I am asuming you use photoshop and that you havent earased the file) but if you dont have it its ok
Things I Hate

Draco6slayer

Request - Title Screen
Font - Medieval
Words - Lord Ithric
Backround - A Castle
Colors of preferance - Royal Colors (Red, Blue, Purple)
General Theme - Elegant, Royal

Some of these details may be a little less than desired, but I thought I'd fill in the best I can. Hope for your help, but the completion of this isn't priority, as the game is ages from being done.
Thanks, and nice work so far.

Diokatsu

Quote from: Draco6slayer on August 24, 2010, 05:12:50 pm
Request - Title Screen
Font - Medieval
Words - Lord Ithric
Backround - A Castle
Colors of preferance - Royal Colors (Red, Blue, Purple)
General Theme - Elegant, Royal

Some of these details may be a little less than desired, but I thought I'd fill in the best I can. Hope for your help, but the completion of this isn't priority, as the game is ages from being done.
Thanks, and nice work so far.

I'll work on it when i can.

Draco6slayer

theneonheart

I wanted to request blizz abs graphics for my main character...
I am trying to have my character use a few different types of guns / a knife / molotov cocktail. I am not really sure what I need to do this. Here is my character sprite:

And just images of the weapons I wanted:

I guess I either need different character sprites for each weapon equipped, or I thought i saw somewhere there was a script for equipping weapons automatically. Whatever works best, but I'd like it to look pretty good if possible. And I guess I also need animations for the bullets and hits/blood. Someone has to have done a game like this before so if anyone knows of a resource... I've got the blizz abs manual and am able to read, but it's still pretty complex, so, let me know if you can help me out and I'll be thankful.
My Games: ExXception Draft - A Cyberpunk Detective Story with a Twist of the Paranormal

AliveDrive

You want those made into icons or made into sprites?
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

theneonheart

I guess I want sprites... I'm figuring out the blizz abs system currently as I write this, and I think I'm getting a hang of the animations (I'm new to rpg maker in general, only had it for about a month). So, I'm figuring out how to get ballistics to work basically with animations.

But I guess I'll need different character sprites for each of the equipped weapons, that's the only thing that would make sense. I did see something about a script or something that would change the character each time you switched weapons, and I think I mistook that to mean it actually redrew the sprite with the weapon on top of it, but that doesn't make sense. So, long story short, yes, I am looking for sprites of this character with each of these weapons. I think the basic gun animations in rmxp will work for the animation part, except maybe the molotov cocktail, but if you can do the sprites of the character holding the weapons, that would be awesome.
My Games: ExXception Draft - A Cyberpunk Detective Story with a Twist of the Paranormal

AliveDrive

Sadly I cannot, as I am not a spriter.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Sylphe

Get UP ! some graphists here ? :)
blindly follow his heart can lead to the loss

Sylphe, descendant of Zoldik Family.
Quote from: TedBearTRY KEEP UP