Chaos Project expands!

Started by Blizzard, August 30, 2009, 02:03:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

August 30, 2009, 02:03:04 pm Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 03:42:22 am by Blizzard
Xintekk and me, the administrators of Chaos Project are proud to announce that Chaos Project now runs an OGame server. :)

http://oasisrage.chaos-project.com

OGame is a strategic space simulation game with thousands of players across the world competing with each other simultaneously. All you need to play is a standard web browser.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

\o/

Hallelujah, we're expanding on odd peculiar ways! Hopefully we'll get enough people when it's time to release the big guns. ...Or something like that.

Just because I'm a nazi at this:

QuoteOgame on Chaos Project

Should be capitalized, the G (On the homepage).

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Ryex

August 30, 2009, 08:41:10 pm #2 Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 08:42:40 pm by Ryexander
oooo shiny!
I signed up as Ryex
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

dylanf3

Signed up as Dylanf3....
Awesome guys ;D

Diokatsu

Blizzard

*slaps Xintekk* >8U Caputaluzatuon! >8U

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Xintekk

September 04, 2009, 08:04:23 am #6 Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 08:09:52 am by Xintekk
FYI The game is in testing phase so it will be some changes. Just to inform the users that have made account that they will have to re-do their account because the result of the SQL database setup and work on some files that are important for game. Also there will be some changes in game configuration like speed, planet fields etc. But they will be promptly notified by pm in ogame.

P.S. I am busy during the week so I will make changes over the weekend. REMEMBER: If you cannot access your account make another because it is possible that it is gone. Sorry for that... anyway you will enjoy!

Greetings, Xintekk

Xintekk

ok, now something new! oasisrage.chaos-project.com try it. Users from ogame can PM me here to transfer their accounts to oasisrage server (also in testing phase)..

Magus

Quote from: Blizzard on August 30, 2009, 02:03:04 pm
Xintekk and me, the administrators of Chaos Project are proud to announce that Chaos Project now runs an OGame server. :)

http://ogame.chaos-project.com

OGame is a strategic space simulation game with thousands of players across the world competing with each other simultaneously. All you need to play is a standard web browser.

k, gotta check it out :)
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

legacyblade

When i go there, I just see the default H-Sphere server page  :<_<:

Blizzard