Free Computer Security in as easy as 1 - 2 - 3

Started by GAX, February 14, 2008, 12:09:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sally

oooo... :P lol, my dad gave me my computer back and its all fixed n' stuff!! :) just i cant get IE to work, SOOOO FF!!! i downloaded it awile ago and OMG ITS SO A COOL!!! :) i luv it! :) i download skins and stuffs its good why diddent u tell me befor blizzard?? :)

GAX

I use this Bloody Japan skin for my FF, and it fits perfectly with the CP website...since it's Black, Red, and White

...I need to skin my WinXP next.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Fantasist

I started using Opera about a month ago, and if you think FF is good... ;)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Valcos

Which one is the best tho!?!? :-\ I got IE. I dont think its bad tho but apparently there is others alot better?!   ???
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Opera is the best in security, FF the best in functionality. IE pretty much fails at everything else, except that it's a bit better in security than FF, because FF has all those plugins which can cause issues.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

GAX

Well, I find FF to be pretty useful (Even though I predominately use IE), mainly because FF is open for modification.

Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Blizzard

Opera or FF. Avoid IE. I personall prefer Opera due to the security factor and since I don't need any fancy plugins.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Yeah, and Opera's full of eye-candy to make you get high on watching (at least in the beginning) :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Sally

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

GAX

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Spoofus

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Valcos

Quote from: Fallen Star on February 23, 2008, 08:29:59 pm
ahhhh

:-\...I dont think you can just say that as a post ??? Its kinda just a waste of a post  :-\
-Oscar De La Hoya

Chaze007

fine, "that is very awesome i'll look into that becuz i have norton :)"

Valcos

;D See thats a bit better. Im so proud of you  :P
-Oscar De La Hoya

Chaze007

Fantasist

I really like this topic GAX, I already said this but I can't stop admiring this :)