Back in the day

Started by GAX, February 14, 2008, 12:35:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GAX

Okay, the other day I was searching around Youtube for random stuff, when something triggerred in my memory and I remembered the old days when I was a little kid and I watched "Power Rangers" all the time.  So, I looked up the original series and I was hit with a huge surprise, an episode of one of the newer seasons called "Once a Ranger".  Now, I'll always watch a Power Rangers episode if they bring back any of the MMPR rangers, so I watched it only to have one thing realized...IT WASN'T THE ACTUAL BLACK RANGER...what I mean is, it wasn't Zach, but it was Adam...*Feels ripped off*.  It was a good episode, but it wasn't exactly satisfying, as I was hoping I'd atleast get a glance at Tommy in his Green Ranger form (Last episode where Green Ranger was shown was a flashback episode of Dino Thunder where Tommy's in a coma and he has to fight Zeo Red, White Ranger, and Green Ranger in order to prove to himself that he's capable of being a hero), or maybe Jason as the Red Ranger (Last appearance of Tommy as the Red Ranger was a special edition episode of Wild Force called "Forever Red", an episode freaturing all the prior red rangers in combat, even the Alien Ranger).

...Well, that was quite a bit of nostalgic babbling...but still...what did all of you used to watch when you were younger?  What shows just stick there in your mind?

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Vell

Valcos

Yeh, I watched pokemon like a religion. I murked every Pokemon game ever. Now all I watch is the NFL Network  :P
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Yugioh, Dexter's Lab, PPG, whatever was on 4kids and cartoon network, no wi watch all anime and onyl subbed anime at that.

Chaze007

*EMBARRASED* Sailor Moon :p
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

darklight

I watched the first couple seasons of Sailormoon too :P

YuGiYoh was fun - some of these shows I got into cuz of my kid sister.

One of my all time favorites: THUNDERCATS!

The demo release has been pushed back. In the meantime, you can check out my resources thread.
I'm also working on the project site - stay tuned for a launch very soon!

Vell

I REMEMBER SAILOR MOON! OMG I LOVED THAT SHOW! but it was heavily edited and changed and the actual thing scares me now... *hides*

Blizzard

My sister love Sailor Moon as well. I hated it ever since.

Thundercats was awesome. <3 THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDERCATS!!!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Blizzard

That was my favorite when I was little. <3
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fallen Angel X

Hmm... Power Rangers, Pokemon, Digimon, Batman, Yugioh, Sailor Moon(Sailor Mars was ownage). Mostly what a lot of other people watched  :-\

Valcos

I Hate SAILOR MOON >:( She's a wimp! She was always saved by that guy in the mask :-\. Sister used to watch it, so dumb... :P
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya