Screenshot Thread

Started by Nortos, January 08, 2008, 02:24:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nortos

January 08, 2008, 02:24:04 am Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 02:34:30 am by Nortos
Hey guys, I just thought might be nice to have a screenshot thread, as we can all help each other with any maps and admire each others
I'll start off here's some my CBS and a cave map
CBS
Cave
Oh and ty for comment on old forum Blizz  :) first cave I've ever made
Also with that pic where Lilith is inverted, is't because she's dead?

Blizzard

Yes, it's because she's "defeated". mumerus gave me that idea when he asked for a "dead image" script. So I simply edited the code I made for him and use negative images for defeated actors in CP. :)

Here are the screenies from the old forum, BTW:

SS10: ShowHide

SS11: ShowHide

SS12: ShowHide

SS13: ShowHide

SS14: ShowHide

SS15: ShowHide

SS16: ShowHide

SS17: ShowHide

SS18: ShowHide

SS19: ShowHide

SS20: ShowHide
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

yeah I posted somewhere else can't remember...but spoilers aren't working Blizz

Blizzard

January 08, 2008, 06:29:04 pm #4 Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 06:34:34 pm by Blizzard
Still not?! Wait, I'll check the permissions again...

EDIT:

I can see them just fine as guest and with my test account. =/

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

Nortos

they weren't before now working :P
Oh and love Spoiler nines fog of war effect and where did you get spoiler 4 battleback???

Blizzard

Spoiler 4 battleback is the RTP mine battleback.
And it's not really a fog of war. It's a big image which I move around according to Jason's position. The thing is that the room has a slippy floor. When you slide from one walkable block to another you can "fall into the water" and have to start over. Since you would see where to slide, I simply made that image that follows Jason so people actually can't see where they can slide and have to try out. It's way more interesting that way.

Nortos

ohh cool can't wait :) also yeah I forget about battlebacks don't look at them much *shifty eyes*

Sally

can i use that picture please? becouse i was trying to make one like that andd diddent work...

Calintz

Fantasist

Spoilers are working, yay!

@Bliz: wtf is SS19?! Interesting...
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Blizzard

January 10, 2008, 05:31:51 am #12 Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 05:32:25 am by Blizzard
Remember at the beginning of chapter 6 where you ended up in one room where you couldn't leave, because I didn't make any further maps? Well, yeah, at the end of that "dungeon" this is gonna happen... *cough* ...Leximus... *cough*

Nortos

:P that spoiler covers an actual spoiler

Fantasist

Indeed! I'm looking forward to play more.

Nortos

Just a pic of the first village of my game still working on it just thought I'd show u guys a sneak preview :)  still got fair bit of mapping left to do on it and events but anyway take a look  :D
Town: ShowHide

Fantasist

Nortos

yeah :P I put events in some places for the market as the market will be wiped clean with swicthes and have a festival in game :P

Calintz

January 13, 2008, 03:14:25 am #18 Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 04:26:07 pm by Calintz16438
Maps are moved >> Page2 >> Their Status is pending...

Nortos