Screenshot Thread

Started by Nortos, January 08, 2008, 02:24:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

KK20

So much shiny *_*

Might just be me, but there's an abnormally large usage of plants spread around your maps. Even if they might be for cutscenes or "out of reach" areas, it seems a bit too cluttered and abnormal (in a chaotic sense). Nevertheless, your maps still feel very natural which is something I don't get why many users typically fail to do.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

syldocaine

Yeah these shiny things are the style of the whole game world.
It's a floating world above an ocean of magical energy. Very much high fantasy, i know, but im a fan of this.

You mentioned the large amount of grass, plants and so on. Yes, thats a little bit odd, but everytime I try to place less of them I get the feeling that my maps are looking empty. Seems to be an issue of mine.
+ I have to say that many of these objects on the ground are collectable materials for the crafting so without the grass it could be possible to "clean out" the whole place at some points  :haha:

For not going too much OT, some screens of maps out of older versions from the game which will be in the game at later places in an overworked form.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Venesard

I dunno there is a topic with screenshots  :haha:
So I will post some screens from my two projects. I'm from Poland so language on screens is of course polish  :^_^':
Some screens from my game which I decided to give up some months ago:

And some screens from MMORPG which I am working on now:

whitespirits

I like the MMO style, good to try it some time :)

Venesard

May 21, 2015, 03:36:36 pm #1464 Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 03:37:57 pm by Venesard
This MMO will be unique because I will draw EVERY GRAPHIC in it. It's good, but it need a lot of time, so.. you understand  :)
I'm happy U like it, maybe someday I'll post this game here. At the moment I have some scripting issues, so I'm just drawing something like another location:

And sorry for my english  :shy:

syldocaine

looks really awsome
it reminds me of the good old infinity engine games

KK20

I can dig that art style Venesard. I get a very old-school computer game feel from it. Be sure to make a topic for your game :)

Other Projects

Venesard

But.. I don't know will I make this game with english language option  :shy:
At the moment the game is hosted on my PC so server can't handle too many players. But if polish language isn't a problem.. I will make a topic someday  :)

opkij

Ah, a screenshot thread, I will probably spend a lot of time looking trough
all the old posts, hehe.

Anyway, here is a small teaser from my project:

KK20

Very reminiscent of the 2k3 RTP graphics--which I quite like. The fact you said you're doing all your assets on your own is quite a workload.

Don't turn into Zexion, who wows us with screenshots and then abandons the project :V:

Other Projects

Zexion

Quote from: KK20 on September 20, 2015, 11:42:20 pm
Don't turn into Zexion, who wows us with screenshots and then abandons the project :V:

Cheeky mother fker
:v

opkij

Hehe, I will definitely finish the project even if it already has taken a bit longer than planned, of course I will keep the forum updated as well!

I really like the old RTP style as well and I will admit that the mushrooms and dead tree (you only see half of it) is HEAVILY inspired by that RTP.
The eyes of the characters also use the same style as the standard sprites, it just looks the best to me.

Anyway, I am happy with the work so far and it is a big improvement from past creations!

Spoofus

Okay so I made a small video to show what i have of a world map for the moment and how the batle will look on it so far etc. etc.

https://youtu.be/4yut1ZfHRiY

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Blizzard

May 04, 2016, 02:38:01 pm #1473 Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 02:47:54 pm by Blizzard
Here's one from CP BE.

EDIT: Here's a fresh one. :3 It's a little bit of a spoiler.

Can you recognize the person standing opposed to the party? :naughty:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

KK20

Eeeew, you self-insert! Now your game is trash!

:V

Other Projects

Blizzard

I'm just a plot device. xD I literally manipulate so shit happens and I do some stuff like "scripting open a portal" so the plot can progress.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

orochii

My favourite RPG Maker games tended to do that, including the author in some sort of way. It was so dumb but was made for jokes.
Is there a battler of you to take as a reference? I think I could think about adding a Blizzard somewhere x'D.

Some screens of my game, Drekirökr.

Need to make more maps and stuff... xD. I've been doing so much that isn't visual. Salut!

Blizzard