Screenshot Thread

Started by Nortos, January 08, 2008, 02:24:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

No, lol...Thats him waking up in the underground cave after being knocked into the well... ;)

Nortos

Nortos

January 18, 2008, 11:59:51 pm #22 Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 02:20:03 am by Nortos

EDIT: I think I find some spelling errors on those screenys of urs Blizz
Quote from: Blizzard on January 08, 2008, 07:55:09 am

SS12: ShowHide

SS9 is that found doesn't have a capital I can't remember if rest do or not just though I'd post incase they do
And SS12 is't theartre or theater?

Blizzard

January 19, 2008, 06:53:35 am #23 Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 06:54:12 am by Blizzard
Yeah, I noticed them long ago. In fact, the "- found Bladed Knuckles" was changed to a format I usually use in the game like "Bladed Knuckles found". And yeah, it's theatre, I know. Why do you think I screenshoted it? It was a debug play of the complete game, remember? xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Nortos

:P ok sorry anyway what you think of my mountain? I noticed the paranorma was a bit too high up I've lowered it a bit but yeah I think it's good :)

Blizzard

Yeah, it looks good. Except for the purple flowers maybe. The kinda look out of place.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Nortos

xD I been looking at orange flowers instead there I'm still deciding <3 Ccoa's weather stuff :) (and my flower autotiles :))

Sally

how did u make thos leaves fall?

Fantasist

Quote<3 Ccoa's weather stuff

Ccoa's weather script, awesomeness,  agree with Nortos. I want rain drops spattering on the ground though, tried scripting that but got too lazy.

Screen looks good Nortos, except for the purple flowers as Bliz said :)

*stops being off-topic >.<*
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

:P it's cool, all that was actually on topic, also I would <3 rain drops spattering on ground, you would do it with terrain flags right???

Anyway I'm deciding what colour to make the purple ones maybe organge, blue or just more white?

Blizzard

Nortos

With orange flowers and a shot from my game the village

Blizzard

Nortos

two quick interiors I rocked up for my village cheap wooden houses

Spoiler: ShowHide

Calintz

I always did like that mountain... ;D

Nortos

ty lol it say rmrk addon because  I was converting a tileset and was 2nd xp I had open so just put the map in that and played that cos didn't want to messs with my players starting point and scripts ect...>.>

WeaponOD

Quote from: Nortos on January 28, 2008, 05:07:11 am
two quick interiors I rocked up for my village cheap wooden houses

Hey you need to add walls into those gaps. where the roof goes like:
   I
   I
--+--
   I
   I

Besides that, they look pretty cool. PS: What's your name on rmxp.org?

Calintz

January 29, 2008, 04:41:36 pm #37 Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 04:43:52 pm by Calintz16438
Well in the Woods
Aspaign Cavern >> complete << (As you can tell...I finally got comfortable with the cave tileset :))

Nortos

gj Calintz look good :)
@Weapon0D it's Nortos :P oh and that effect is supposed looke like it it sort of means player can walk through it

WeaponOD

Quote from: Nortos on January 30, 2008, 12:59:32 am
gj Calintz look good :)
@Weapon0D it's Nortos :P oh and that effect is supposed looke like it it sort of means player can walk through it

Yeah I realised that after I posted it... :D