Screenshot Thread

Started by Nortos, January 08, 2008, 02:24:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fugibo

March 02, 2008, 08:33:54 am #80 Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 09:18:14 am by WcW
Yeah, and it also does weather effects and stuff like that at the same time. I just hope I don't do anything to screw it up. Right now, I'm working on adding drop-down menus for the top thing, but they're gonna take awhile to get positioned so they look as good as the rest of it.

EDIT:

And here it is with drop down menus. Please tell me if you think it needs any editing in size, positioning and the like.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Nortos

nah looks nice add icons soon :P

fugibo

To what? The drop-down menu? Lol, I sorta need to add some functionality first, then I'm gonna add Music integration and a little add-on to make the Mouse constantly stay visible. Then I'll add some icons.

Fantasist

Well, nice CMS. And when you say 'configurable', do you mean the layout?

PS: The map in the back is... interesting...
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

fugibo

Next screeny will be usinga dungeon, as soon as I can get a decent layoutfor the item menu  ;D

nerissya

Quote from: WcW on March 02, 2008, 08:33:54 am
Yeah, and it also does weather effects and stuff like that at the same time. I just hope I don't do anything to screw it up. Right now, I'm working on adding drop-down menus for the top thing, but they're gonna take awhile to get positioned so they look as good as the rest of it.

EDIT:

And here it is with drop down menus. Please tell me if you think it needs any editing in size, positioning and the like.

looks sexy. GJ.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

I demand you to level up my pokemon. :<

fugibo

March 03, 2008, 04:22:55 pm #86 Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 05:47:12 pm by WcW
I really hope I don't mess up the item menu. Plz tell me how to fix it if I do, or a better design.

EDIT:

Here's the new prototype for the item menu's design. Hope you like. But remember, it's not complete, I'm still gonna add some more stuff to it.

What do you think?

Sally

cool, i was planning on makeing a item menu thing with events, like, you click a button and it shows icons of what items u have in ur items and stuff... :) so wile ur walking u have a item menu :P you cant use them u can just see what you have, i already have the ideas in my head. ill do it after i finish my fishing thing.

fugibo

Nice idea. Hope it goes well  ;D

Nortos

fugibo

Niiiiiiice. Is that the UMS?

Phasedscar

I really like the refraction on the water WcW.  I wanted to do the same thing with my water tileset but I ran into a limitation with RMXP that wont let me use transparent colors on auto tiles.

I'm sure I can still manage it but it stinks that I'm limited to basically making "hard" edges :(
My own game project & My resource workshop! (respectively)
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=608.0 http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=682.0

What that is? Affection area for flails. - Blizz-ABS, the ultimate ABS

The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB. The height must not exceed 200 px and the width must not exceed 800 px. Altogether they may take up an area of 160000 px2. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

fugibo

?_? That map is just using a cloud panorama with fog, sorry 0_o

darklight

@DAS: Would you mind sending me/putting up the tileset of the villain's hideout? It looks AWESOME. :D

The demo release has been pushed back. In the meantime, you can check out my resources thread.
I'm also working on the project site - stay tuned for a launch very soon!

Sally

how did you get the background of the game? the borders?

Nortos

March 08, 2008, 08:13:58 pm #95 Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 07:16:06 am by Nortos
yeah it's Ccoa's UMS WcW
@Susys
I inserted a sprite into main so borders there the whole time

EDIT: My HUD for game in action

darklight

March 12, 2008, 01:49:24 pm #96 Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 02:03:45 pm by darklight
Three new screenies from my project:

'Red Moon Rising': ShowHide

Title screen: I might add to it, I feel like something's still missing...

Siren's Cove: I wish you guys could hear the music for this one! I edited the waterfall tiles to blend in with any tileset

And here's a freebie: the water cave battleback that matches the tileset:

Ymal Outpost: B2 - one of the major dungeons in the game

I still have to tie in a few plot points, but I'll be putting up a closed beta soon for test-play  ;)

The demo release has been pushed back. In the meantime, you can check out my resources thread.
I'm also working on the project site - stay tuned for a launch very soon!

Nortos

Reworked my early maps for game and edited the tilesets a bit

fugibo

Phasedscar

What script are you using for the text WcW?  I really like it.
My own game project & My resource workshop! (respectively)
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=608.0 http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=682.0

What that is? Affection area for flails. - Blizz-ABS, the ultimate ABS

The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB. The height must not exceed 200 px and the width must not exceed 800 px. Altogether they may take up an area of 160000 px2. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.