[XP] Blizz-ABS Controller for RMX-OS

Started by Blizzard, January 17, 2010, 05:02:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Venesard

Allright, thanks for reply, if I can't figure out how to fix it myself, I'll send you a pm.

Venesard

BUMP. Is there any way to hide chat and player's nickname on the map by script call? I can't figure it out, but i need it for cutscenes.

KK20

Refer section 3.5 in the RMX-OS manual.
Note that this applies to RMX-OS in general, not just the Blizz-ABS Controller.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Venesard

I've figured it out, thanks a lot :)
I have another question. How can I make weapons and armors tradeable behind players? Player1 & Player2 trade contains only item and gold trade.

whitespirits

Hey man, just wondering if ur making a game with RMX-os have u tested it between 2 players on seperate PCs?

Venesard

Yes, I'm making my game with friend, and we are testing it on two PC's. But trading weapons and armors still not working.

whitespirits

i cant say anything about the trade system, but have u noticed the delay when playing the game? do you play over lan?

Venesard

Nope, no delays. I'm playing by hamachi. I'm hosting the server on my laptop.

whitespirits

That's weird, I did lots of testing and we couldn't stop delays, do u have Skype? Maybe I can help

Venesard

No, I don't. But I can understand you know how to rewrite trading part of RMXOS?

whitespirits

I don't personally but i know chaucer could help you!

Lokar

Would this controller let me flag certain maps as single player; each client is their own map host with their own events, and all that? I'm looking to do most of my maps as single player, and a central town map as the multiplayer zone. I'm not sure if that functionality exists in the script or not. It might be something like an instanced map specific to each individual client; not sure if I'm explaining it well enough. :huh:
Thanks!

Blizzard

There should be a script around that does exactly that: instance maps. But I can't remember if we have it. Try searching our script database (there's a button in the top menu).
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.