IMPORTANT

Started by Chaze007, February 23, 2008, 08:22:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaze007

THIS WAS NOT EDITIED IN ANY WAY, I SAW THIS WHILE LOOKING AT THE STATISTICS OF THE SITE, IDK IF THIS ONLY APPEARS ON MY SCREEN BUT THE NUMBERS ARE CUT OFF..

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Starrodkirby86

It may be a browser problem. Such as your web browser might have some formatting issues with the statistics page. For me, FireFox works A-OK. Also, if the window is not maximized, stretch it out horizontally to see if any change occurs. If it annoys you so much and nothing is working, you can always Select All and paste it somewhere else to view Statistics. :D

Though...It may just be strange layout coding on the forum's part. I highly doubt that however.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Chaze007

i believe it is cuz every time i make a long sentence the last letter cuts off

theboyjumpedovertheprettybluemooncuzhewantedtoseetheswisscheesegagonthatcatandyouaresouglyidiedlolitsallurfalutlol
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Blizzard

Might be the skin. =/ Try the dark skin so I know that when I make a new skin for the forum.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.