Ad accounts

Started by Blizzard, February 25, 2008, 05:50:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantasist

QuoteAnd I was actually left confused: Was (s)he really a girl or a guy after all? O_o

@Nortos: Long story, VERY long story.

Irony :rolleyes:
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

May 31, 2008, 08:15:18 am #21 Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 08:16:43 am by Blizzard
I mean this is really pathetic. This person who is repeatedly posting spam really needs to grow up. I'm not gonna bother anymore about him/her and will disable posting for guests now.

EDIT: Done.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

DeathLock

Finally, guess this is something to celebrate. XD

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Blizzard on May 31, 2008, 08:15:18 am
I mean this is really pathetic. This person who is repeatedly posting spam really needs to grow up. I'm not gonna bother anymore about him/her and will disable posting for guests now.

There's a chance it's a bot. Oh wait, did I already discuss this. I'm losing my mind.

Either the guest thing is positive for us, since it promotes registration, but now we need an easy way of notification that you should hear the registration thing...or correct that problem altogether.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Sally

i deleted 3 of them.

Blizzard

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on May 31, 2008, 11:35:26 am
Quote from: Blizzard on May 31, 2008, 08:15:18 am

There's a chance it's a bot. Oh wait, did I already discuss this. I'm losing my mind.

Either the guest thing is positive for us, since it promotes registration, but now we need an easy way of notification that you should hear the registration thing...or correct that problem altogether.

I think it's a problem with the host and some of the people's connection/browser/whatever since it works fine with some people and it doesn't with others.

If it's a bot, it wouldn't post repeatedly in the same few topics, but all around the forum.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Caro Ru Lushe

Quote from: Blizzard on March 18, 2008, 11:20:05 am
And I was actually left confused: Was (s)he really a girl or a guy after all? O_o

ds was a girl . . .

nouman6

Quote from: Dark Angel Sion on June 02, 2008, 09:24:50 am
Quote from: Blizzard on March 18, 2008, 11:20:05 am
And I was actually left confused: Was (s)he really a girl or a guy after all? O_o

ds was a girl . . .

ds was a guy...

Blizzard

Vell

lol I'm glad I wasnt involved in that fiasco.