Crzy Productions

Started by crzyone9584, March 11, 2010, 06:16:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

crzyone9584

Well since i finally got my site back up and on a better server than GoDaddy. I figured i'd share it

*Looks to the left.... Yup more than 30 posts*

Its called Crzy Productions. I have called it this because in my free time i produce things. I have a very early beta of a browser i will release shortly. This browser is Open Source. So you may do what you want to it as long as you share what you have done. Also is my game. Most of my game information and updates will be found on this site. Along with my main project which is called Venatio Project. You may find details on the site.
Crzy Productions!

I'm also looking for people to help out and people who will stay with the community and help it grow.

Jek

A big part of making a community is feeding it. Think of other RPG Makers as hungry people in a large room. If you place a table with food down, people will go to the table!
What I am trying to say is, give people something to come for. You have got a forums with hardly anybody there. Try and post alot more youself and maybe people will come.

crzyone9584

The 3 members there hardly come. Yet I go to their sites and post or shout in the shout box about once a day or more :...: But right now there is a download for an auto update program. Shortly there will be a user demo of a CMS (Content Management System) I'm creating in ASP.net. Its a gaming CMS. There will be two modes. Once for sites that want to be like IGN and for clans. Both systems will be free unless you want custom features. But I'm not talking requests for them yet until i have a decent layout and it public release is near. The clan system layout will be a lot easier than a site like IGN. Along with my MMO that is currently being tested by me for script compatibility. Will be adding More information shortly.

Spaceman McConaughey

It's because I'm busy/sleeping a lot. :o

crzyone9584

Quote from: Trainer Branden on March 31, 2010, 09:13:46 pm

Or is it your ISP i mean your host blocks you from everything lol.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: crzyone9584 on April 01, 2010, 12:03:49 am
Quote from: Trainer Branden on March 31, 2010, 09:13:46 pm

Or is it your ISP i mean your host blocks you from everything lol.

The only thing I recall mentioning was my site. But, truth be told: if they block meh pr0nz, I'mma gonna get mad.  :<_<:

crzyone9584

My bad i for got put the sarcasm face at the end. lol :V: