[XP] Tileset Creator

Started by G_G, September 13, 2009, 11:34:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus

LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

G_G

October 20, 2009, 09:51:46 am #21 Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 06:20:27 pm by game_guy
No problem, I'm going to add an erase feature so you can erase anything in 1 tile, so lets see if it works.

EDIT: New downloads
Self Extractor
Rar File

Added erase function

G_G

October 21, 2009, 06:35:08 pm #22 Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 07:10:58 pm by Aqua
in case anyone didnt notice the update
*bumps*

G_G

Sorry for necroposting. I'm going to either edit or remake this completely. So there will be a new version.
Here's what I have planned.

• Unlimited Tileset Size
  • Saving and Loading Tilesets (So you can edit it later on)
  • Exporting the Tileset
  • More User Friendly

The reason I'm posting this is to hope and get a few suggestions from anyone else. What else can I add, change, or do to make it easier to use.

Ryex

mouse support? shouldn't be hard at all really. I works with it so I should know.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

G_G

It already has mouse support in the current download.

EDIT: Though I plan on using Blizz's Mouse Controller instead.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Fantasist

How about raise the framerate? It helps in the mouse response feel. I always hate how the mouse pointer feels sluggish in most games.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews