Author Topic: Blizz-ABS Bug and Suggestion Compilation  (Read 75386 times)

Offline oOEvilmanaOo

• Trained Member
  • LV: -1
    • View Profile
Re: Blizz-ABS Bug and Suggestion Compilation
« Reply #540 on: May 31, 2014, 12:55:49 AM »
One feature that would be really neat is some way to control your summoned monsters/pets. I'm trying to make a FFXI inspired summoner class, but i have no way to control the summons using BABS.

Offline whitespirits

• Ethereal Devastator
  • LV: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: June 06, 2014, 02:06:25 AM »
Aoe attack would be good idea, basically attack every enemy in a certain radius

Offline Zexion

• Addicted to LoL
  • Chaos User
  • LV: 69
  • My anaconda don't...jk it does
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: June 06, 2014, 02:53:03 AM »
can't you already do AoE skills?
Just set an explode type/range to a shooting skill and bam!

Offline whitespirits

• Ethereal Devastator
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: August 02, 2014, 02:10:29 PM »
Hi i just wana ask if its possible to make a small plugin that allows u to define certain sprites that use attack sprites so not every single 1 has to be changed when u activate multi sprite. I mainly want this for bosses

Offline whitespirits

• Ethereal Devastator
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 08, 2014, 12:19:46 PM »
Hi guys, so being a RMX-OS user, im really wanting a Taunt system in abs, im sure this could be done just making a spell that pulls all monsters to a certain character? just as a basic start off system?

Offline KK20

• Master Scripter Fixer
  • Global Moderator
  • Lexima Warrior
  • LV: 368
  • Bringer of Salt
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: January 31, 2016, 07:55:30 AM »
So I promised to fix the AI Triggers scene up since there were some bugs with it that (surprisingly) no one reported.
(click to show/hide)
All changes are marked with #kk20. There were instances where the window's refresh method needed to move down more and the changes to the trigger window had to be applied before some logic code. I cleaned up the setting of the values since it got weird if you changed the condition (for example, create a new trigger, change the condition to STATE and set the value to BLINK, then change the condition back to HP and watch the value turn into 16%, which would be Blink's ID). Another bug was if you had a trigger that used an item or skill and you wanted to edit the value of that trigger after you no longer have that item/skill, it would crash. Also, if you were to change the Action Type in this scenario, the cursor would be highlighting an empty command.

Users can replace this entire class inside the Blizz-ABS script themselves or just make a new script anywhere below part 3 (and above Main obviously).

(click to show/hide)
NNID: KK20-CP