DesPKPs mixing thingy...

Started by Holyrapid, April 29, 2010, 05:47:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Holyrapid

So, i mix music from time to time, and i thought that i might even take up requests.
Anyway here's a little something: Burning heat (i think from a Castlevania game, maybe?) DesPKP mix:Download!

michaelmyersh2

WhiteRose

It's nice, and quite catchy. However, the way it moves back and forth from left to right to whole song really gives me a headache, which is, to say the least, undesirable.

Starrodkirby86

Oh dear, was it really needed for you to make it a .wav file? I guess it's cool for making it compatible for RPG Maker 2000 and '03, but seriously, that file's going to cost a lot of space. XD Why not export it as an .mp3?

This song is actually not from Castlevania. This is from Dance Dance Revolution: Max 2. It's by Mr.T (A Japanese artist for Beatmania).

Also...I like the wahwah effect, but I wish you did more than just warp the song. Making the melody vary in pitch too is a bit of a turn off. I don't know if you have any elaborate music maker, but if you do, then you should definitely tinker much more with that!

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).