Project: testbed

Started by The Niche, May 19, 2010, 05:17:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Niche

May 19, 2010, 05:17:03 am Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 10:46:12 am by The Niche
This is a) my project for doing tutorials and b) events I use a lot. I've included a few events, mainly four chests and a door that closes behind you. Might add a few more later.http://www.filefront.com/16486357/Testbed.rar Happy efficiency!

Edit: v0.2! sign into the following e-mail: projecttestbed@gmail.com. Password: projectestbed (make sure there's only one t!) THe file is in the drafts folder.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

SBR*

I don't really get what you mean  :???:. Is this for the RPGA (the RPG Academy)?

The Niche

No, just a little utility. Like you could fill up a map with all your abs enemies and when you want to quickly create a new one, you just go to the map in the testbed and copy it to your game so you don't have to bother remembering the number. You could even make a map for each enemy, with all its different configurations.
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

SBR*

Quote from: The Niche on May 19, 2010, 02:45:01 pm
No, just a little utility. Like you could fill up a map with all your abs enemies and when you want to quickly create a new one, you just go to the map in the testbed and copy it to your game so you don't have to bother remembering the number. You could even make a map for each enemy, with all its different configurations.

Ah, that kind of stuff...

The Niche

AliveDrive

Dearest Niche,

I was grieved so when I learnt that the download link did not seem to work on my computer.

Perhaps you could re-upload it, that way, upon successful download of the demo, I may feel more complete in my soul.

Regards,

ROG.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

The Niche

June 04, 2010, 06:41:28 am #6 Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 10:48:13 am by The Niche
RIght. It's about time I put up a new version, anyway. All the things in my enemies map are from my game, but they're easy enough to modify to suit your own twisted needs.

EDIT: Uploaded v0.2

AliveDrive

How thoughtful!
My needs are so very twisted.

^.^
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

The Niche

Likewise. Want to sit in a corner and whisper intimately, giggling every three seconds?

AliveDrive

I can't, due to the terms. Part 91.3 subsection B.

The Niche

The only reason you should read the rules is so you know how to break them, fool!

Wooo! Rhyme!

SBR*

The Niche

SBR*

Wow, that rhymes so well!